Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eazy^

Accutane or no?

ive had severe acne for a little over aq year now, before that it was light. ive tried everything and i do believe its from gluten sensativity and sugar but i cant seems to stay away from those food which is leaving me with consistent severe acne. im 19 and 145 lbs i was wondering if a low dose of accutane would be in the question?

If your acne is caused by food, don't go on Accutane. I'm sure you've heard it many times, "Accutane is a serious drug!" And that isn't a joke, it is. Just because it's getting more and more popular doesn't make it safer (First used for chemotherapy, then severe cystic acne, and now all cases of acne).

Do you know what's worst the acne? Some of the damaging effects of Accutane. They don't put those warnings for the fun of it, those are actually possibilities. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm trying to inform you.

Acne is terrible, I know. But you don't know what you have till it's gone, which is why Accutane is so dangerous.