Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anthony gali

Isotroin 20mg log(Indian member)

Hi every body my name is Anthony I am a former member and recently started my Isotroin 20mg course for 3 months, my derm prescribed after many months of asking and pleading he finally put me on the isotroin 20mg per day,

coming 2 my self I have mild acne for about 5 years the pimples mainly comes on my forehead and cheeks and leave a trail of dark spots all over my face and lot of dead skin peelings, I hate acne pigmentation but the good part is I am slightly dark (U can say tanned) so I people look really close they can find acne blemishes but still its a problem when friends take closeup pictures it really shows

I already started taking isotroin its been a week so will tell u my experience and upload a pic of mine

week 1

total of 7x20mg = 140mg has gone into my system

skin feels extremely oily but I am not washing it as washing my skin dry and irritating, no nose bleeds like others, no hairfall( if there is hairfall i will kill myself as i love my hair as i got thick black hair) and only bad thing is my back hurts and knee pains( they are alright now my derm gave me pain killers and told to bear it)

India is cold now so not feeling the urge 2 drink water but still drinking water inorder to clean all the medicine toxins off the system and purge all the remains of curry hahaa....

and if any one knows how to get rid of acne blemishes please post here it would a big help

btw- one of my friend he told he uses the girl cream oley white( he stole it from his sis room i guess)is it gud i mean will it cause acne

post-132493-1289207332_thumb.jpg

post-132493-1289207332_thumb.jpg

my also clearing up no break outs at all.... I personally think isotroin is best acne drug ever I mean others take accutane or some other medicines which are similar to isotroin but so far isotroin is the best medicine and taking 20mg is better than 40,60, or even 80 higher doses are really bad for your body and i think can cause long term medical effects.....

my also clearing up no break outs at all.... I personally think isotroin is best acne drug ever I mean others take accutane or some other medicines which are similar to isotroin but so far isotroin is the best medicine and taking 20mg is better than 40,60, or even 80 higher doses are really bad for your body and i think can cause long term medical effects.....

hey good luck brother.. im on 20 mg right now...

I thought to post every other week but had 2 share something...

last night I slept taking my daily dose and today I woke up with a layer of my lower lip skin almost dry and peeling off it was something like a layer sitting on my lip ready 2 get peeled, I am confused my lips were excellent yesterday now they r peeling off.... is it normal please advice

last night I slept taking my daily dose and today I woke up with a layer of my lower lip skin almost dry and peeling off it was something like a layer sitting on my lip ready 2 get peeled, I am confused my lips were excellent yesterday now they r peeling off.... is it normal please advice

yep you should stock up on lip balm if u havent already.. even on the second day i was experiencing dry lips, its normal. Good Luck brotha

yep you should stock up on lip balm if u havent already.. even on the second day i was experiencing dry lips, its normal. Good Luck brotha

Yeah my lips did that too, they were good one day and then the next they were really dry. You will get used to applying lip balm frequently

thanks guys for the reply and suggestions and yes I have started using lip balm and now my lips are bit better(cant stop chewing my dry skin on my lips) but its kinda helpful but still my lips r drying up like I am walking in a desert...

getting 2 end of my week 2... man its week 2 already and the change is awesome no breakouts.. getting da "looks" from the girls... I went to an hospital today 2 get my mom's regular diabetics check up and the nurse there was literally staring at me... I went there billions of time but the nurse wouldn't even look at me as my face was studded with B**ch acne now I am clearing up I am kinda getting some extra attention..

I will post my pics as soon as I finish my week 2.... and thanks guys for u r support...

WEEK 2

the only word 2 describe is acne free, wow its been only 2 weeks and my face is super clean no pimples wat so ever and no cysts or zits nothing.....

some good always follows with some bad

side effects: back pain I mean really sore back..... went to derm and he gave pain killers and now its kinda gud

extremely dry lips and white heads all over the nose

stamina is gone I mean i go to gym regularly now a days a little bit cardio and weights are exhausting me seriously cant even compete with my douche friend in running..... i am sweating like a pig I went clubbing nd my shirt was soak wet with my sweat this was never a problem before...

I am growing fat day by day I actually grown 1 kilo in 2 weeks.... my appetite grew I cant stop eating I dont know its because of these pills got to ask my derm... I cant even hit gym as my back is sore....

so its a mixed bag its just two weeks so fingers crossed..... hope I didn't make a mistake taking pills as it might make my face good but I might ruin my body...

I am uploading a pic of mine have a look its not clear as I am still not comfortable with a close up

post-132493-1289673134_thumb.jpg

post-132493-1289673167_thumb.jpg

post-132493-1289673134_thumb.jpg

post-132493-1289673167_thumb.jpg

Edited by anthony gali

bad..bad...bad... week :cry::wall::wall:

went a trip to the beach this week and bammm.... pimples I had that bumpy feeling the day I went to beach and had a swim and woke up with pizza face... damm... 6 pimples all over my face on my chin and over my forehead.... I dont knw wat happened its just been under 3 weeks and my face is back 2 square one.... I mean all those pills I took what were they doing they supposed to stop acne but I am back 2 where i started it sucks big time :doh:

I am gona talk 2 derm nd show him my beautiful face and ask him wats happening

I am also having severe backache and stomach ache with slight diarrhea and white heads all over my nose....

if any one having same issues please share cheers...

bad..bad...bad... week :cry::wall: :wall:

went a trip to the beach this week and bammm.... pimples I had that bumpy feeling the day I went to beach and had a swim and woke up with pizza face... damm... 6 pimples all over my face on my chin and over my forehead.... I dont knw wat happened its just been under 3 weeks and my face is back 2 square one.... I mean all those pills I took what were they doing they supposed to stop acne but I am back 2 where i started it sucks big time :doh:

I am also having severe backache and stomach ache with slight diarrhea and white heads all over my nose....

this is normal lol... don't worry man. He will say the same thing as im going to say, your possibly going through a breakout phase. Its common. It even states in the accutane booklet. Hang in there bud, i just went through my ib (initial breakout) and i think its finally getting better after a week of shit.

bad..bad...bad... week :cry::wall: :wall:

this is normal lol... don't worry man. He will say the same thing as im going to say, your possibly going through a breakout phase. Its common. It even states in the accutane booklet. Hang in there bud, i just went through my ib (initial breakout) and i think its finally getting better after a week of shit.

ya keiko he said da same they r initial side effects nd will go upon time lets hope 4 da best....

finally done my month 1 of my isotroin journey...

so far so good and its not been a walk in the park there were few pros and lot of cons... but saying all that the important thing is "this drug works"

Pros:

No frequent breakouts and no pain full cysts and pimples and very healthy skin which I can touch( I normally dont touch my face often as I might rupture a pimple and cause more acne) now I am touching my face and feeling it...

I am eating all those awesome greasy foods without any diet control and got the self confident and charm with ladies as my face is not blocked with those pimples any more few girls in my class noticed my face and said my face look different and fresh...

cons:

uffff.... there are lot and here they are my back hurts a lot, my triglycerides level are top of chart, getting fatter day by day I grew 1 kilo in one month inspite of gyming

ultradry lips and sore knee and sore throat(its fine now) and having blurred vision...

I asked doc abt all these and he said its all normal and my body will get used to it nxt mnth...

I want to say this drug works a miracle but on expense of u r body... so ppl share u r stuff hope u r better than me

MONTH 2 WEEK 1

finally done with week 1 of the month 2 course of the isotroin 20mg per day plan and there are few things I want to share

after a month of using the drug I have seen some awesome changes in my skin its been a bumpy journey but I keep on convincing my self that after my 3 months course my skin will look really awesome and clean of all the bad acne and be supple and touchable with out those puss filled cysts...

so far so good had a clean week but had few pimple attacks in between I think of stress of my studying and gym...... but I noticed one thing my pimple sizes have reduced I mean i am still breaking out but my pimples are smaller and not visible and I am not even popping them as they them selves are drying off and leaving a mark on my skin(small marks)......

I had side effects like back pain which miraculously disappeared and also dry eyes which was worse as I was busy preparing for my exams I was using eye drops for every half an hour as my eyes were ultra dry but good news even they were gone after few days..... my skin is still bumpy and have 2 pimples on my fore head and on cheeks but its alright better than massive breakouts I used to experience.......

I get severe acne when ever I shave can anyone tell why does that happen.......