Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyler R

Retin A Micro .04% ugh

Well I have been using Retin a micro .04% gel since September 15, making it almost 2 months of use. I didn't really get an initial breakout in this time but I have experienced a steady increase of pimples all over my face. I started using RAM for underground comedonal acne and oily skin. I still have tons of small white bumps under my skin even in spots where I have already broken out. I am wondering if RAM is not working for me because it is supposed to "purge' all my pimples out but I still have so much under my skin. Maybe I should switch to the higher concentration (.1%) or should I just continue on with this hoping to see results. Any suggestions would be appreciated?

go to .1% thats what i use and i used in the past and it really worked; on day 11 myself and i still have pimples, but they seem to heal quicker and my overall skin looks more supple/healthy; can't wait till my whole face looks clear & smooth...my derm wanted me to start on .04 but i said no give my the higher dose...1% is where its at :)

Alright thanks. Im going to see her tomorrow and im going to switch up to the higher dose and hopefully dont experience a bad brakeout again cause that would suck.