Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jdotp2010

Best way to reduce dryness/redness & flakiness with Panozyl AG 2.5%

I have been using Panoxyl AquaGel 2.5% for a month and a day, at first I suffered from sever redness and dryness only on my chin area - a month later I still however get some redness and dryness predominately in my chin / upper lip area, everywhere else is fine. I apply BP once a day at night.

What, from your experince is the best way to reduce this redness & dryness in these specific areas.

Im currently contemplating adding jojoba oil to my moisturiser but was wondering if I should for example maybe moisturise before and after application of BP or maybe just apply less BP to those areas?

Thanks in advanced,

Joe

Using moisturizer before BP will limit the BP's effectiveness, as will using less BP. Unless you really HATE the dryness, I'd just keep doing what you're doing, since your skin will adjust in time. Dry skin is better than pimply skin, IMO. :D I had to make that choice too when I was on the Regimen.

Ok thanks, well the redness and peeling from week 1/2 was immense, I mean my whole lower face was on fire so the redness now is literally nothing, you cant even see it in pictures which is weird, just guess Ill wait it out, maybe should I use jojoba oil with my moisturiser? or maybe apply another application of moisturiser 10/15 mins after finishing my last moisturising after BP?

Cheers

Joe