Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robert_NL

Could I have Rosacea / Couperose?

I had have severe Acne for about 1.5 years ago, at that time I decided to start Dan's regimen. Dan's regimen has make me clear, I dont have Acne (well, sometimes just one little whitehead but nothing serious) anymore since I started using the BP (I still use it!). Although I do have some severe red marks.

But since about a month or two ago I noticed that my face sometimes suddenly starts to blush/flush, sometimes without a reason and sometimes because I'm nervous or excited. My face gets red and feels warm/hot, it sometimes takes about an hour to go away. The flushing doesn't happen always, so some days I dont blush/flush at all and sometimes 2-3 times a day. When my face is not flushing it doesn't look red at all (except for the severe red marks...).

So I'm wondering if this could be Rosacea or maybe Couperose? I want to see a doctor (have some other problems as well, that could actually be much worse then Rosacea/Acne), but I dont want to annoy the doctor for nothing ;) .