Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I'm 15 and next tuesday I'm going to be starting my sophmore year in high school, now I'm really nervous because I barely started breaking out with acne this summer before that my skin was almost perfect cause you know I always got the ocasional pimple here and there.

But now school's going to start again and I'm afraid of what people are going to say about me and my acne, and I say this because this summer I went down to mexico to visit my family and when I got down there the first fucking thing my uncle told me was"Oh my god mijo what happened to your face" and So did some other family members that made me feel like absolute S-H-I-T mad.gif . so yeah i don't know what's going to happen and I'm really nervous.

I don't know why I gotta care so much about what people think of me sad.gif

if i could do highschool over again i would spend a lot less time worrying about my acne. but i would spend a lot more time trying to fix my acne too.

i remember kids in highschool who had HORRIBLE acne but were still popular and well-liked because they were cool and friendly with everybody.

my advice is try to excel in something... sports, music, dance, art, anything... so that you're not just known as that person with acne.

sorry, this is the wrong forum, but you might want to try a kit from skintactix.com... im having great results with it, and ive tried just about everything short of accutane. you could also try dans reg, if you havent already.

I remember the same thing happening to me. I was going into grade 9 and during the summer i started braking out. I thought everyone would make fun of me, but turned out that a lot of my classmates got acne during summer so we were all in the same boat. People are not going to make fun of you, unless they are total jerks, and in that case they are just not worth your time.

hey man im starting my sophmore year in high school in... like 6 days bb_doubt.gif ... im DREADING it (NOT because of my acne) but because its SCHOOL!!!! lol

seriously though, don't go trippin balls about have acne during high school. almost

EVERYONE has acne...so if they make fun of you about your blemishes they are hypocritical S.O.Bs!!!!!!!!!!!

one of the most popular guys at my school as SEVERE SEVERE acne and he is still well liked. in fact, you know the 50 Cent song "P.I.M.P."?? people sing that to him because he's so liked by the girls (including me... i am a girl by the way! lol)

so it IS possible to have acne and have and AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME KICKASS time in highschool! so don't go freakin out about it all the time and make the time you have in high school ROCK!!

Hey man I am starting college in like 12 days and older people can be must more judgemental than younger people. For me college was going to be a place to start over, but now the 1st impression I am going to make is the human zit. It's really frustrating, and I am worried about what people are going to think. I hope it's all gone by the end of my accutane treatment. sad.gif

I go back to school this coming monday and truthfully im scared shitless cuz of my face.

But to tell you the truth i want to go cuz im bored sitting at home hidding and doing the same thing over and over. Plus i have tons of new clothes so that makes me feel a little better about my self.

I wouldn't worry. I've known tons of people with acne worse then mine and they were some of the most popular people I knew and still know in my school and other schools. Worrying about it is just a waste of time in my opinion. Who are they to judge if they havn't went through it themselves? I, myself, can't wait to go back to school and see my friends again.

the opposite happend to me...i went to school near perfect skin then around christmas...back shoulder face neck acne =( sux big balls.. the girls stoped hanging around me and only my 3 real friends really kept on being my friends... these are the times when you know who your real friends are ...hope you handle it better than i did

biggrin.gif I beleive everyone is starting a new school and yeah me to. I'm also pretty afraid people will reject me. I hope people will lok past my acne.

Hey dragon not that im gay or any thing you are not that bad looking you shouldnt be so discouraged about college maybe you'll meet some one that would change your life. Good luck with that man

Im so nervous, I went to my high school orientation and saw all these clear faces sad.gif i thought they were supposed to grow into acne during the summer? im the only one with acne that ive seen :'( i know their all nice but still, i want to pick up some girls