Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rebel1992

The truth behind the masturbation theory. DISCOVERED!

Hey guys, well i am a severe acne sufferer and ...bla bla bla...i have tried all aproaches to acne...

except the masturbation theroy...welll i am a chronic masterbater..and am adicted to it...longest have been without is arnd 6 days...

now i have brought it to a new level....but wait i know many doubt the theory....but heres a brief of what i have gathered from all the sources i can find...

as you know when excess masturbation comes into play, you lose zinc...but yes though we get zinc from food, i am pretty sure we hardly hit the 15mg mark....k nvm that...coyupled with the fact that ejaculation releases semen that values up to 5mg of zinc...now thats a shell shock to your system....

So what if you only get say 10% of the required daily requirement....with the raving of the strength of our immnune system ...i pretty sure our body can cope with that...

but hey ...did you know that excess masturbation actually causes a death wish to our intestinal flora...?!!!!...and then the digestive problem sets in and bam helll breaks lose...

i know that some of us practised abstinence for say 2 weeks and with no improvement.....guys!...you created years worth of damage and expect restoration within 2 weeks....i am only a week in....but am confident of going on for a while.....

but hoW??????????????????? its just too tempting... thats was how i felt...then i saw a video...that explains masturabatrion in a way that we view wman as objects for sex and not as someone to show affection towards...and i know many are going to say...sex is a way of showing love....are you sure you mean intercourse....and not grabbing her hair doing a doggy....?.....be truthful....i am pretty sure the latter arouses you more....

but anyways...i think that masterbation doesnt cause acne...but accumulation of years of excess masturbation will lead to havoc.....so i encourage most to try for at least a year...

and goodluck guys...

lastly...guys pls do not resort to accutane....if you have started with accutane.....if you see severe side effects stop at first sign of illness... i stopped accutane at low dose 20mg a day after only 2 days....

cheers..

REBEL

Facts please? Once again, there's no scientific study suggesting a correlation, let alone caustion, between the two...and how about those people who take a zinc supplement, abstain, and still have acne? :surprised: Besides, it's been shown that masturbation is actually quite beneficial in fighting a number of conditions/diseases, such as prostrate cancer, so I highly doubt that "a shell shock to your system" leads to your body fighting better. :/

Naaaa this theory is complete bullshit....I would suggest however if you are concerned, try having more sex and less masturbating. My opinion sex is a workout and also the best stress relief, you can't go wrong there. I don't believe in this masturbation causes acne thing at all though. NEXT.

Facts please? Once again, there's no scientific study suggesting a correlation, let alone caustion, between the two...and how about those people who take a zinc supplement, abstain, and still have acne? :surprised: Besides, it's been shown that masturbation is actually quite beneficial in fighting a number of conditions/diseases, such as prostrate cancer, so I highly doubt that "a shell shock to your system" leads to your body fighting better. :/

yes i agree no scientific study has been done,....zinc supplements bla bla bla....but you have to look at it this way....

the key is that our intestinal flora has been severly brutalised by the difieciency in zinc....if you are a acne sufferer long enough , you should have and heard and tried the B5 regiem...pretty sure you know the theory behind them...that we lack enzymes that metabolises this and that....

the thing is we all, including myself expect a quick fix....it takes time to heal the good intestinal bacteria....

another example from my own accord,....by no means a scientific study....how does one grow out of acne....we all say that some grow out of acne....but how....because our immune system gets stronger.....???maybe...... or i know, say the p acnes got bored...poof...they left....

the common factor i have seen from people that have grown out of acne... are those who started working and had no time for stimulation.....

and you might bring up the fact that you have friends who also wack off but have clear skin...

my bet is that they spent more time outside than indoors and they ejaculate say oncea day....i used to masturbate 3 times a day...tilll i could cum without any semen....

another theory is that, most of us know that 99 percent of hairloss is caused by oily scalp....some people who wack off too much lose hair...because their glands turn very active only on the head....though this is a theory....it does make sense....

but hey, this is no means a confirmed cause of acne....but regardless, hope you could give it a thought....we all want to heal from this disease(p.ac)...

cheers..

REBEL

i do remeber reading that we lose zinc, i would like to see though source where it says up to 5 mg of zinc, i doubt its that much, but i do not know.

yeah, agreed that we dont lose 5 mg of zinc...but it could be close 3mg...

3mg everythime you wack off... is 20 percent of daily average...in turn it harms the gut flora and havok wrecks.....

but this is a theory that cannot be dismissed...because it does affect some people....but in a holistic view...about what i mentioned on how we visualise females as an object and not sm1 to show commpasion is ne to improve on.....

anyways cheers

REBEL

another example from my own accord,....by no means a scientific study....how does one grow out of acne....we all say that some grow out of acne....but how....because our immune system gets stronger.....???maybe...... or i know, say the p acnes got bored...poof...they left....

You "grow out of acne" when your hormones stabilize. The bacteria will still remain on the surface of the skin.

hello rebel, im not agree with u. im 24 and im masturbating at age of 12 now i have only few acne left on my chicks .i know some people in my colege who dont even masturbate have also acne .this theory differs from person to person .

You "grow out of acne" when your hormones stabilize. The bacteria will still remain on the surface of the skin.

agreed ... Grow out of acne when hormones stabalise...when most go Ono adulthood they stop masturbating...and they don't realize it... In my earlier post where I say abt intestinal flora.... It takes time to rebuild... The young people with no acne... They too have hormones but they don't have acne because their digestive system works well.... If you have no digestive problems... Liver won't have problems... It's as simple as that.... You can all the shit that you want... If it comes out... You suffer minimal damage...

REBEL

hello rebel, im not agree with u. im 24 and im masturbating at age of 12 now i have only few acne left on my chicks .i know some people in my colege who dont even masturbate have also acne .this theory differs from person to person .

doubt it... I do believe that they don't tell the truth that they masturbate.. I mean it is private!!...

But regardless if they don't masturbate and have acne... 2 things they either cannot digest food or they have a very bad diet... Constant mcdonald etc... Anyways like always... This theory could be wrong but I do believe this is a common denominator among many... Espescially hormornes... And ejaculation are connected...

Cheers

REBEL

I've never been able to go more than a month without masturbation. I -WILL- end up having a wet dream as a result.

the common factor i have seen from people that have grown out of acne... are those who started working and had no time for stimulation.....

Because the temporary period of insulin resistance during puberty ends leading to more stable hormones and less inflammation. Also, many people start eating less like a kid.

Edited by alternativista

so alternate controling your insulin levels would result in not growing out of your acne??

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

Men vs womens libido, men vs womens hormone regulation, effects in different sexes estrogen / testosterone, then again puberty which I'm sure where a problem would start if there was a problem to result from it. How many men vs women masterbate, then account for how many men vs women actually achieve orgasm. I'm sure the men are up there, literally :dance:

Masterbation might not be the cause, what about orgasm? Masberation produces a different set of hormones vs orgasms hormone/chemical loss. I don't expect to breakout rubbing my peenar, but if I'm more fierce, what would happen. There is probably fast and sensual slow masterbation. Men like to look at things which puts us into this state of trance/libido overworking (I'm sure women do to, but how is theirs different). Can that produce a different result? What if you masterbate to orgasm, but wasn't really into it mentally.

There are a lot of variables, too many. More than my garbage talk above. :drool:

People process things differently, we just have to experiment.

I hate seeing these threads like everyone else, but it could be a possible factor.

You just gotta blame homeostasis. Maybe take it out to a open field and office space it.

But who would benefit from that? You can't sell abstinence in a pill or monthly installments.

Edited by uncle buck

so alternate controling your insulin levels would result in not growing out of your acne??

No. the opposite.

Wait when insulin resistant and you eat a chocolat bar youll get more insulin than normal or less??? Always get confused about this.

This whole topic is just ridiculous, seriously.

I have to ask... why have no girls ever posted these "OMG MASTURBATING IS BREAKING ME OUT!!" threads? Because you know girls masturbate as well, and some have acne. Obviously masturbating affects women in some way as well. I think that you men are just looking into things far too much, and avoiding possible third variables that could account for why you think you break out from masturbation.

ok, note that both men and women experience orgasm in different ways....firstly semen contains proclaimedly 33.33% of our daily av value...addictions in the beginning stages causes one to severely over-masturbate which in turn lead to zinc defieciency...but hold on, if you have read carefully in my first post....it is not zinc that playing the big role.....the damaged intestinal flora caused due to thedepletion of zinc causes many different things....JUST like accutane...you can complete a complete a course and still find you are defidient in something even with extra supplementation, because it is hard to start off where it all once was...

with females on the other hand, i really wouldnt be too sure, i cant appropriate claims regarding women as never had first hand experience with a woman's acne...but a little side note, is that do women's vaginal discharge during orgasms have that many essential life saving nutrients like men's semen do...?

Men vs womens libido, men vs womens hormone regulation, effects in different sexes estrogen / testosterone, then again puberty which I'm sure where a problem would start if there was a problem to result from it. How many men vs women masterbate, then account for how many men vs women actually achieve orgasm. I'm sure the men are up there, literally :dance:

Masterbation might not be the cause, what about orgasm? Masberation produces a different set of hormones vs orgasms hormone/chemical loss. I don't expect to breakout rubbing my peenar, but if I'm more fierce, what would happen. There is probably fast and sensual slow masterbation. Men like to look at things which puts us into this state of trance/libido overworking (I'm sure women do to, but how is theirs different). Can that produce a different result? What if you masterbate to orgasm, but wasn't really into it mentally.

There are a lot of variables, too many. More than my garbage talk above. :drool:

People process things differently, we just have to experiment.

I hate seeing these threads like everyone else, but it could be a possible factor.

i agree with you that many variables come into play that we can never fully diagnose....but when i mean masturbation,i take assumption that we all ejaculatewhen masturbation...

You just gotta blame homeostasis. Maybe take it out to a open field and office space it.