Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hypebeast

Help with Treatment

Hey

I am currently taking BenzaClin now, my pimples are improving. However, my old brown scars are left now. I am a teenager of South Asian descent, so my skin itself is pretty tan [brown]. The dark scars are really bad looking and it is all over my cheeks and forehead and some on my nose. If someone could help me out that would be great =]. By the way, my skin is kind of oily and not that sensitive and I am on a tight budget. Thanks!

Edited by Hypebeast

Hey

I am currently taking BenzaClin now, my pimples are improving. However, my old brown scars are left now. I am a teenager of South Asian descent, so my skin itself is pretty tan [brown]. The dark scars are really bad looking and it is all over my cheeks and forehead and some on my nose. If someone could help me out that would be great =]. By the way, my skin is kind of oily and not that sensitive and I am on a tight budget. Thanks!

Try emu oil at night before you go to bed. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and the results have been impressive.