Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Idolator

Taking ACV Tablets while on Erythromycin?

Would this be safe to do? I'm currently just drinking two teaspoons of ACV a day, but can't stand the taste, and would rather take the tablet form.

Any help would be appreciated.

Today I took an ACV tablet two hours after taking a Erythromycin, so I'll have to wait and see if anything "goes wrong". Worst that could happen is a die, which isn't that big of a deal to me at this point. ;)

Well I don't think it would be any different from just drinking ACV along with Erythromycin... either way you end up with ACV and erythromycin in your stomach, so if you're not having any problems now, then go for it :)

hello , im 24 i have also taking erthomycin earlier its doesnt help me . glad to know that this combination is helping u. now i m taking isotretion 10mg. with zinc and vitaminc as a suuplemnent .its working dude try it.......

hello , im 24 i have also taking erthomycin earlier its doesnt help me . glad to know that this combination is helping u. now i m taking isotretion 10mg. with zinc and vitaminc as a suuplemnent .its working dude try it.......

Is Isotretion an acne medication? And you're taking it with ACV?

Is Isotretion an acne medication? And you're taking it with ACV?

Isotretnion is the active ingredient in Accutane. :ninja: