Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was so clear for the last month or so and now my little red friends are back with a vengeance. My whole life seemed easier when I wasnt worrying about my skin. I was actually able to spend my time on importat things. My whole outlook on life was so much better. Then I spent the weekend of Halloween at a friends apartment. There was some Halloween party that we were gonna go to so we decided to dress up a little. All we really had was some cheap face paint. I knew it would break me out but I was pretty clear so I figured it wouldnt be a big deal, boy was I wrong. I ended up painting my shole face and going out that night. When we got back I washed it off right away but I didnt use a face wash or topicals or anything because I didnt want to make a big deal out of it.

Now Im sitting here with one of the worst breakouts I have had in a very long time. It is so frustrating to be clear and happy only to have it stolen away after one weekned of bad decisions

god i know how u feel. one minutre ur like yessssssss im clear woo! then bam ur breaking out again. its so frustrating!! but in ur situation its mostly because of the face paint and once those clear up u should be fine. so maybe no more face paint lol

god i know how u feel. one minutre ur like yessssssss im clear woo! then bam ur breaking out again. its so frustrating!! but in ur situation its mostly because of the face paint and once those clear up u should be fine. so maybe no more face paint lol

Its the worst. It almost definately is from the face paint. I did go a whole day without topicals that weekend but I doubt that missing one day would make my face blow up like this. Lesson learned, no more paint or anything like that on my face.

i'm in the exact situation - it was halloween and i dressed as a zombie - this involved covering my face with white paint. when i put it all on i looked amazing, you couldn't see any of the red marks left behind after my acne and my skin looked so good, i looked in the mirror knowing i would break out becuase of this and i have....FML

Note to self: NEVER USE FACE PAINT

Actually, come to think of it, i first started getting ACTUAL acne after i painted my face with this cheap finger paint when i was about nine.

Before i only got one pimple every couple weeks, and after that one day of painting my face for fun, it all went down hill.

Kind of funny in my opinion.