Notifications
Clear all

Anyone ever gone Gluten-Free? Any good results?

MemberMember
(@sugarsugar94)

Posted : 11/06/2010 6:10 am

Hello everyone!! :)

I just wanted to know if any one has had any luck going gluten free and then seeing an improvement in their skin and health as well. I'm thinking about going gluten free.

And for anyone who is gluten free, can you please tell me what is NOT acceptable and acceptable to eat? I know wheat bread but that's about it...can I have rice? Pasta? Do they sell gluten free bread or pasta?

Thank you all so much!!!

MemberMember
(@masg)

Posted : 11/06/2010 6:29 am

Check the back of the packets, if it says that it includes gluten - throw it to the floor and stamp on it.

Yes, they do sell gluten free and wheat free breads - i eat these myself but they are expensive and better toasted.

MemberMember
(@ayla)

Posted : 11/06/2010 12:02 pm

there are way too many answers to question all ready, and the information is too extensive to list. You should give the search function a go.

MemberMember
(@joris)

Posted : 11/06/2010 12:53 pm

Check the back of the packets, if it says that it includes gluten - throw it to the floor and stamp on it.

Yes, they do sell gluten free and wheat free breads - i eat these myself but they are expensive and better toasted.

Thats such a waste of energy , you could also trow it at your neighbours with the same effort!!! :D

ps. pasta grains coockies pancakes and other flour like made things. So (most) sweets would be ok (altough they arent for acne) but coockies arent. There is one ecseption: some foods contain traces of gluten. You would have to check the packaging for that.

pss. Some beers contain more gluten than others. If you really insist drinking it you could find the best brand available.

MemberMember
(@sugarsugar94)

Posted : 11/06/2010 1:46 pm

there are way too many answers to question all ready, and the information is too extensive to list. You should give the search function a go.

I can't find anything....:(

MemberMember
(@heyguys14)

Posted : 11/06/2010 2:33 pm

When I ate only cooked potatoes and raw fruits and veggies i had lots of acne, when i took out the cooked potatoes and only ate raw fruits veggies/nuts/seeds..all my acne went away after 3 months.

MemberMember
(@99problems)

Posted : 12/22/2016 10:59 pm

I know this is an old thread but for anyone reading: yes. Wheat Free is the Holy Grail of acne cures. TRY IT! It worked for me after only 1 week! Unbelievable!