Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bertstare

UK Products for the Regime

What you guys think of this

Wash - Cetaphil Non-Irritating Cleanser

BP - PanOxyl Aquagel 2.5%

Moisturize - Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion.

All available on Amazon :-) Is this just as good as the Regime acne.org products?

this is okay...

i just warn you:

panoxyl is the toughest bpo you can get (even in 2.5%). be very very gentle otherwise your skin will be like burnt in the beginning.

i made this mistake. now i use "oxy on the spot". it might be more expensive but is better as a first bpo-product. (< so you might only use it the first 3weeks and then slowly start with the panoxyl...to safe cost ;) ...as oxy is not cheap!).

the other products seem to be okay. it´s trial and error here as your skin might react differently to products. but your stuff seem to be safe...

test it and see how it goes

this is okay...

i just warn you:

panoxyl is the toughest bpo you can get (even in 2.5%). be very very gentle otherwise your skin will be like burnt in the beginning.

i made this mistake. now i use "oxy on the spot". it might be more expensive but is better as a first bpo-product. (< so you might only use it the first 3weeks and then slowly start with the panoxyl...to safe cost ;) ...as oxy is not cheap!).

the other products seem to be okay. it´s trial and error here as your skin might react differently to products. but your stuff seem to be safe...

test it and see how it goes

I didnt know it was the toughest! Im glad i read that though, it has been killing my face especially when i put the moisteriser on above my lip - But i have been toughing it out for just over a week now; my acne seems to be better but im still getting a few new spots and my face is burning and flakey by the end of the 12 hours.

hello :)

I have used PanOxyl Aquagel 2.5% for nearly 2 months and havent had the best effects.

Aswell as this im taking Oxytetra tablets 2 twice a day for 6 months.

As a teen it's very stereotypical to think that all teens should and have spots or acne, but if i can get rid of the acne it will boost my self confidence... im lucky that because of the NHS i recieve my medication for free. My face has cleared up in the past few weeks, and i think you just have to stick at it and drink a lot of water! i hateit but if it will help my skin, im gonna do it...

anything other i could be doing to help the process?