Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liquid_Ocelot

So which country would you say has the most advanced scar therapy?

That would be South-Korea, cause in North-Korea they are so primitive they amputate people without anesthetics.

Why do you think it's South-Korea? I think the US has the most advanced.

Or maybe Singapore because they are way ahead with stem-cell treatments there.

Edited by Bellerophon

Guest Timehealsall

how promising is stem cell for scars?

It must be Finland. There's no doubt about that! Telling the truth, I wonder if there is any significant differences between the countries of the western world. If you had asked something about the research of this particular subject, the case would have been different.

Dubai probably.

And Ukraine because they do fetal stem cells there but I'm not sure if that will work very well on acne scars. Everyone who wants to find out only needs to spend 15-20k $. So go for it :D

Dubai probably.

And Ukraine because they do fetal stem cells there but I'm not sure if that will work very well on acne scars. Everyone who wants to find out only needs to spend 15-20k $. So go for it :D

if you are talking about actual inventions, i would say South Korea. They were the ones who came up with tca cross and more recently using the airgent machine allowing fillers to be used for ice pick scars. Both are god sends in comparison to the flimsy second rate machines sold in the US e.g. fraxel.

fibrocell science just anounced their joint venture with a company in china and hopefully this will spur isolagen to be become a reality in the next year or so. But if this falls through it seems that the Asian countries will be ahead of the game on treating skin conditions.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/20101103/...es-in-Asia.aspx

Edited by Steve man