Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chikyuu

How to remove makeup without washing face?

If I get home and it's still a few hours before my night regimen but I want to get my makeup off my face, how do I do it? Suggestions? :whistle:

Edited by Chikyuu

If it's not a huge number of hours before your night regimen, you could go ahead and do it then. There are makeup removal cloths, too, but make sure you find a gentle one.

Olive oil is comedogenic for some people. I can only use it on my hair.

If it's not a huge number of hours before your night regimen, you could go ahead and do it then. There are makeup removal cloths, too, but make sure you find a gentle one.

Olive oil is comedogenic for some people. I can only use it on my hair.

Makeup removal cloths are a good idea too. I actually buy Walmart's brand because they are cheaper, very gentle and they even exfoliate your skin a bit. You get 25 for like less than $2.00 as opposed to the name brand ones that are like 25 for 6-7 bucks.

I'm on the regimen and I quite often take my make up in the afternoon - hasn't been a problem for me.

I also take my makeup off with olive oil because its a good way to remove all traces of MU and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry