Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TRG

Hi, I'm new here =]

Hi, I'm here to introduce myself =]

I'm 19, male and I've had light to mild acne breakouts ever since my early teens. It was really bad when I was 15-16, but I think it's starting to get better, I hope. My regimen is pretty simply, I basically just wash my face with warm water, then I use Dan's cleanser, then I wait few minutes, apply the BP, a few more minutes I use the moisturizer. I'm not always consistent with the regimen, so I should probably try to be more consistent for better results. I drink lot's of water. Ever since I started drinking lot's of water I noticed that helped my skin, or at least it seems to anyways.

I'm very self-conscious about my skin, I try to maintain it as best as I can. Whenever I get break out it really does a toll on my confidence, especially because I work in a busy retail store. I try to get my shifts covered or I even call in sick when I get bad break outs =/

Anyways, looking forward to participating in the community. Looks like there's lot's of helpful information here =]

Hello and welcome to the community! I'll move this to the acne.org regimen forum; you'll get more replies there most likely. Remember, consistency is very important. ;)