Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reinax

Naturopathy in Toronto

This site has loads of wonderful information - very informative!

I need to make the next step in seeing naturopathic doctor. 10 years I have suffered form acne and til this day I cannot get rid of it, I’m soo tired of this battle.

Can anyone recommend a good naturopathic doctor in Toronto? If I have to travel a bit further I will.

Anyone?!?!

I would like to thoroughly look at the internal for solutions as WHY I am getting acne. I went to see a naturopath today and I was very disappointed, to me, she was no different from all the rest I have seen. There soo many ways - Hormones, vitamin and mineral levels, food antibodies, celiacs, candida antibodies, unrine blood ….etc etc to determine WHY I am getting acne. There is no need to push supplements on me without first trying to discover WHATS causing my acne…nearly ALL the naturopaths that I have see just want recommend one THEIR supplements without doing any testing. Acne is caused something internal. Period. The external is just whats telling us about the inside.

I. am. so. tired. of. this. battle.

:(