Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TRG

Is the moisturizer supposed to be green?

I'm sorry if this has been posted before (I searched but couldn't find anything), but I was just wondering if the moisturizer is supposed to be a light greenish looking color? I've only ordered the regimen twice. The first time the moisturizer was a very light white substance. The second time I ordered it, it seems to be a thicker greenish moisturizer that's thicker than the previous ... is this normal?

Edited by TRG

The original moisturizer was white. The new moisturizer has a yellow tint. It should not be green though. Perhaps your lighting is making it appear green, but it's yellow.

Similar experience - I actually thought the moisturizer was mistakenly replaced with AHA, as it looks almost exactly the same.

I'm NOT liking the new moisturizer - skin feels irritated and red after using it.

Overall these products have been very good, but this is a disappointing change and not sure why it was done (if it ain't broke, don't fix it!)

I don't suppose there is a way to purchase the old stuff?

But it was broke.

Many complained about the old moisturizer. So Dan did try and fix it.