Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tjeph

Please READ this,it's weird!

Hi there,I have some weird and interesting story for you people here.

I'll start right away.

3 years ago I had an operation(not to make it long story) of my gullet. And the thing is,they screwed something up,and for 3 years and more I have been living my life like I don't even know the word for it. Let's just say,"Closed in" my room. Why?

Well,I'm not sure if it had something to do with that thing which they screwed up,since I couldn't eat normally,because the food would get stuck in my gullet always!

But just on 15th September this year,I had another operation,3 years later.

I was kind of happy because I had waited for it for a long long time. To live my life again. At least I hoped.

Now,the main thing.

I have had acne for those 3 years,really bad acne,and I don't remember having it before. Maybe it's cause the operation was at my age of 14 so I guess I didn't enter the puberty.

But anyway,I have been fighting with acne,and living my life like a vampire,being afraid of light,and enjoying in the dark.

Now,when I was in the hospital for a second operation like 1 month and a half ago,I did NOT have ANY,ANY,ANY acne. NONE of them!

Don't know why. Maybe 'cause I wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything for 8 days. Only infusion.

Maybe 'cause I was just worried about another thing(normally eating,etc.)?

Maybe 'cause I "drank" a LOT of water through the infusion?

I don't know!

The only thing I know is that I HAD NO SINGLE PIMPLE on my face!

And for the first time in those 3 years when I touched my face,I felt it was so SMOOTH like never before!!

And it has been like that for a few weeks when I left the hospital.

Maybe 'cause I was still drinking a lot of water(normally this time of course)?

Or I really don't know why.

That's why I'm here.

Can you tell me what is wrong now?!

I got the acne back,and when I touch my face,it's the same feeling like I'm touching the surface of a tree,not my own face. The feeling I have had for 3 years.

They're popping out all the time,I have no idea what caused it or how to stop it.

I was so freaking happy when I left the hospital.

Had no single pimple,could eat normally. Everything was just perfect.

And now they're back.

WHY?!

What happened in the hospital??????? Trust me when I tell you,I HAD NO SINGLE PIMPLE! And my face has never been so cleared out. But now.. They're here again.

What the hell happened?! Whatever I did back there,I'd gladly do it again just to get my normal skin back!

Help me please,and by doing it,you might even help a lot other people who could just use the same thing and clear out their faces.

Explain it to me,to US,all of us.

How was this possible?

Thank you.

Fasting (which is what you done in the hospital) is known to do all sorts of miracles to the body. One of the major benefits of fasting is the effect it has on insulin. Insulin is a factor in pretty much everything your body undergoes, including inflammation.

When you fast you have increased insulin sensitivity, your blood sugar stablizes, reduced inflammation, greater hormone control and ontop of that, your not eating ANY food that you may be intolerant or allergic too.

You say your were drinking a lot of water, which helped to cleanse your insides, probably give your liver a nice break and detoxified your entire body.

All of this contributed to the fact your acne cleared up, and when you got out the hostpital, my suspision is that you were eating all sorts of shitty food, gluten, sugar and everything you shouldnt.

Fasting (which is what you done in the hospital) is known to do all sorts of miracles to the body. One of the major benefits of fasting is the effect it has on insulin. Insulin is a factor in pretty much everything your body undergoes, including inflammation.

When you fast you have increased insulin sensitivity, your blood sugar stablizes, reduced inflammation, greater hormone control and ontop of that, your not eating ANY food that you may be intolerant or allergic too.

You say your were drinking a lot of water, which helped to cleanse your insides, probably give your liver a nice break and detoxified your entire body.

All of this contributed to the fact your acne cleared up, and when you got out the hostpital, my suspision is that you were eating all sorts of shitty food, gluten, sugar and everything you shouldnt.

You think fasting is a good idea? how long would you go without food?

I think i could do two days before i started feeling weak and dizzy.

Im doing one this weekend over the course of 2 days. Eating until 4.30pm friday and then fasting until 4.30pm sunday.

I wouldn't do a fast for more than a few days, simply because as long as your eating a good diet then its not really a necessity. I only do them as it is great for everything I put in my first post.

Appart from the one above, I intermittent fast 16 hours fast and 8 hour feed every day, so not really a full fast but there are plenty of benefits even doing this, and all you have to do is miss 2 hours each side of sleeping.

Edited by ben90

When you aren't putting foods you are sensitive to into your body, you probably aren't going to break out. There's nothing weird about it.

While fasting can be okay from time to time, you don't NEED to do it to get rid of your acne. Try to start eliminating certain foods. Start with dairy and wheat. Eat low glycemic foods. If that doesn't work - stick to unprocessed meat and veggies. It may take time, but it should help to improve your skin without fasting.

Though if you want to do a short fast to help clear your skin before embarking on such drastic dietary changes, it may prove helpful.

You think fasting is a good idea? how long would you go without food?

I think i could do two days before i started feeling weak and dizzy.

I wouldn't last a day. I get down right cranky when I'm hungry with horrid headaches!

Could be hospital's sterilized pillow case and sheets.

Could be they have a filter system for their water in the hospital.

Nevertheless I believe in fasting, too. Sometimes when people's sick, it's best to stop eating anything so their body can have the chance to work themselves out, instead of working to get rid of stuffs in foods and fix their bodies' issues in the same time.

Edited by Abara

@ayla,well I don't know how much of sugar am I taking to be honest,'cause I've never payed attention to it.

But I guess that I have large intake,'cause I love sugar :D.

Well it could be fasting,but what about the fact that I was in the hospital,doing another operation,and thinking about it in the way that my life was going to change in some way.

I'm saying,what if I wasn't thinking too much of acne back then,and I really wasn't. I didn't give a damn what kind of face would I have,I was just thinking about getting better and getting out of the hospital.

I know that it definitely has something to do with acne,'cause the less you think of them,the less they show up.

But I guess the main thing was fasting. And that was LITERALLY 8 days no food,no water,no anything. Just infusion.

And I forgot to say,that's weird as well. I did not wash my face at all! First of all,I couldn't get up right after the operation,so I skipped few mornings 'cause of that. And then,when I was able to get up, I just couldn't be bothered. :D

I did not clean my face with any tissues or anything. NO.

I did not clean the bacterias off my face at all. And still,the skin cleared itself up somehow.

"Could be hospital's sterilized pillow case and sheets.

Could be they have a filter system for their water in the hospital."

I don't know about pillows and sheets.

But no,I drank the water my parents bought to me. So,no,I didn't drink hospital's water.

I'm thinking about stop eating ketchup,I've already stopped eating mayonnaise.

And stop eating pizza,'cause it seems that pimples break out every time when I eat pizza. 0.o

The only thing that really pisses me off is that,just a month ago my skin was perfect.

Skin smooth as child's. At the time when I really didn't care about it at all.

And now,that smooth feeling is gone again! I WANT IT BACK! I could use some guide about the food.

Which food shall I definitely stop eating and which food shall I start eating. And I'LL DO IT!

Please help me somehow..

Anything that is fesh produce, and doesnt come in a packet, container and has been man made.

Paleo is a good place to start, do some research on it and do it for a few months.

do not forget there are bacteria that also live in the intestine, a number which exceeds the number of all the other cells that make up your body. you could be starving bad bacteria that trigger the inflammatory response in parts of the body these phenomona are being investigated by science as we speak. its well established now that the bacteria themselves and there toxic by products, can enter the blood stream and disrupt normal processes in the body.

Edited by AutonomousOne1980