Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok heres my story, I am an 19 year old male who took antibiotics for 5 months for my skin when I was 16. I also took vitamin B5 for 8 months. Ever since then I have had these symptoms.

-Very red irritated eyes

-easily pulled muscles

-dry dry skin

-overall tired feeling

-cold hands and feet

I went to the doctors and they took a blood test and stool tests and according to them I am perfectly healthy, which is laughable to me. They also said theres no way I am celiac diabetic or any major condition. I JUST WANNA BE NORMAL AGAIN! Advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I eat as healthy as I can for being at college, I dont drink anymore, and I exercise

-Evan

Strange! I know one of the side-effects of antibiotics can be tiredness. The B5 could have caused a vitamin deficiency which could explain a few of your symptoms. But I'm not a doctor, so I'm not qualified to make a diagnosis. If you're that concerned, perhaps try getting a few doctor's opinions. It's very unlikely, but the one you went to could have missed something.