Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RickJ4mes

Help, how to deal with this along with Sports!

Hey,

I've been browsing these forums, and reading all the reviews for quite some time and have built up a knowledge of acne but sadly have not found what works for me yet :/. I just got done with football, and like i expected i'm pretty well covered with pimples and zits. The worst is right in the crease of my chin (football chinstrap). I get the pimple here and there around my sideburns which doesn't bother me but I also get alot around my bottom jawline and even some right between my eyes on my upper nose, and my forehead too. Anyways, I keep on getting 2 or 3 zits in the same place right on my chin that are normally huge and yellowish and sometimes scab over. I wash once in the morning and at night, sometimes i use a baking soda wash, and i've just started using lemon juice at night too. I'm going to be starting basketball in a week and i know i should wipe my face whenever, rinse it when i go to get a drink, etc. I was wondering if i could get some help in general with dealing with these zits everyday, and just if there are any products you think I really should check out. I generally shower twice a day, before school, after gym, and sometimes 3 if i workout after school. I forgot to mention that i do have oily skin, which doesn't bother me as much as the acne. Any help that you guys could offer would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks