Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bXPLAyBoY7

Super CP serum

Ok so I applied some super CP serum the other night to try to better the texture of my skin, unfortunately I ended up with 2 new pimples which I can just tell is going to scar -___- (by now i can tell when a pimple will scar) but im wondering will the continued use of copper peptides on these new pimples reduce the chances of scarring or reduce the deepness of the scar sice i know that copper peptides is used for treating acne as well.. I ask because I read that it reduces the appearance odf older scars so maybe it will thicken the skin and help prevent the risk of scarring ifvapplied on new pimples?

I think the risk of new breakouts is outweighed by potential benefits. Many report breaking out from Supercop, etc, regardless of brand.

Have you considered Retin A?

Yea i have been researching both retin-a and tazorac, which one would has the most effectiveness?

I have not read about Taz' effect on collagen. I have read that Retin A improves collagen synthesis/deposition. That doesn't mean that Taz isn't effective, I just don't know about it.

You're supposed to work your way up from a mild copper peptide strength. Super CP serum always kept me from breaking out. You also need to combine it with peels/dermarolling/retin-a for it to be effective.

I agree that retin-a helps with scarring. I've also heard that differin is effective.

You're supposed to work your way up from a mild copper peptide strength. Super CP serum always kept me from breaking out. You also need to combine it with peels/dermarolling/retin-a for it to be effective.

I agree that retin-a helps with scarring. I've also heard that differin is effective.

perhaps. all i know is copper peptides broke me out badly and was around the same time i started developing cysts. whenever anything would pop and usually dry up, i found applying copper peptides caused them to refill, grow deeper than before, become more red and painful. it also left me with rolling scars, a type of scarring ive never had before. nothing in my life has annoyed my acne as much as it did.

ive used a lot of products in my time and have found super copper peptides are the devil in my view. a quality vitamin c serum is a much safer alternative.

isnt it strange how skin reacts differently??

My skin will (breakout) just from saying the word aloud, yet I use CP on my face 2x a day...

At the start when I began using it I broke out once....I recall applying CP to the breakout....

VERY important to start with mild strength first.

Personally I wouldnt give up...not after 1 day. And read up on CP...go to skin bio forum..ask DR. Picart about the problem.

As for causing scars...CPs should stop scar formation...I cant believe this, I put CP on inflamed skin if im wounded... If I get an occasional zit, I put it on that too. :think:

Didnt Lammar use Tazorac? vauge memory..

Goodluck

Adella

Guest Timehealsall

wait so CP can stop a pimple from scarring? I also heard that MSM lotion works very well for this?

It sucks when you get breakouts from putting nothing on your face!

Yo bxplayboi, just curious, but do you only breakout from putting products on your face, or do you still randomly get breakouts/

ive been using super cp serum for about a year now. Its not cheap but, believe it or not its the only thing that doesnt make me break out. I have severe scarring and NO it has not helped the scarring go away. i just use it because they "say" it rebuilds collegen. they say you have to moisturize alot but most of them seem to make me break out. If you broke out from this stuff its probaly because its new to your face. give it some time. My skin feels great after putting this stuff on. believe me it wont hurt. vitamin c is good for skin. Good luck bro.