Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ivmi

red marks appearing from nowhere??

i can't even believe this anymore! today i say a new redmark where i didn't even had pimple!! and it started to dent! i'm not on accutane for 3 and half months. how is this even possible?? did anyone got this? f***in accutane! this drug should be strictly forbidden!!! oh my god my life has turned into misery! damned drug!

i can't even believe this anymore! today i say a new redmark where i didn't even had pimple!! and it started to dent! i'm not on accutane for 3 and half months. how is this even possible?? did anyone got this? f***in accutane! this drug should be strictly forbidden!!! oh my god my life has turned into misery! damned drug!

i have heard that these red marks are from old pimples that didnt heal all the way and that a blackhead will usually come from the red spot?

anyone else hear this?

did you have a pimple in that area even within the past 6-7 months? i am on accutane as well and i am only on day 17 and some red marks from older pimple are getting redder and i feel as if a slight bump from a blackhead is appearing on some!

i have heard that these red marks are from old pimples that didnt heal all the way and that a blackhead will usually come from the red spot?

anyone else hear this?

did you have a pimple in that area even within the past 6-7 months? i am on accutane as well and i am only on day 17 and some red marks from older pimple are getting redder and i feel as if a slight bump from a blackhead is appearing on some!

but i'm not on accutane for more than 3 months! i don't recall if i had pimple there but i think not!

i don't even know my skin anymore...and my hair is falling off..i'm complete mess...i hate my life after accutane

i know what you mean i have been breaking out constantly one heals and one pops up right next to it. even the tiniest pimple leaves a red mark. my derm presribed me a steroid cream for red marks it is kind of working but i think it takes a couple of weeks to work. my breakouts have slowed down but still i have red marks all over it sucks. I think people get depressed on this shit bc they look so ugly! but chin up it should clear up soon