Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yokel

how long is good when applying bp?

I've read Dan's guideline on applying bp and if I'm not mistaken, it said it should take no longer than 3 minutes for whole face. but after reading some of the posts on this forum, I see that some people take a lot more than 3 minutes and some people apply bp until it becomes somewhat sticky to touch. at first, i applied bp until it becomes somewhat sticky but now i spread bp for about 3-4 minutes and just leave it to dry. im not sure what's good. less irritation is good, so less time? or glide it on until bp is fully absorbed? how much time should i take when applying bp?

Edited by yokel

I would say put it on until you cant see any residue on your face any longer, it takes me about 1 min to 1 minute and a half. I hate putting the BP on because it makes you face look so shiny and increases the contrast of your spots so they look even more red. After applying waft your face with your hand to increase the speed it dries on your skin.

Jdot