Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

I've been doing the regimen basically for 3 weeks and I still get real flaky skin. In the morning I do the moisturizer and jojoba oil mixed together and it gets really oily. I add a little bit of makeup powder and it just feels really slimy oily. I can't not put moisturizer on in the morning though, because there is so much flakiness..any suggestions?

Hey,

I've been doing the regimen basically for 3 weeks and I still get real flaky skin. In the morning I do the moisturizer and jojoba oil mixed together and it gets really oily. I add a little bit of makeup powder and it just feels really slimy oily. I can't not put moisturizer on in the morning though, because there is so much flakiness..any suggestions?

did you try putting just jojoba oil? or just moisturizer?

Hey,

I started the regimen only using moisturizer and then added the jojoba oil in like a week ago and it really helps with flakes so i can't imagine not using it. I can't imagine only using the oil alone either I feel like it would be even more oily feeling.

Hey,

I started the regimen only using moisturizer and then added the jojoba oil in like a week ago and it really helps with flakes so i can't imagine not using it. I can't imagine only using the oil alone either I feel like it would be even more oily feeling.

hmm, lessen the jojoba maybe? did you buy the jojoba oil here?

Have you tried putting on a thin layer of jojoba oil on before the bp. When the bp dries, it doesn't seem as tight and dry. And then just put on moisturizer after the bp.

No, I use Desert Essence jojoba oil I got at a grocery store. Thanks, I think I'm going to try adding the jojoba oil before the bp and see how that works out.

Edited by LauraJane