Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, thought i'd make a post about this, as it has been really successful for me, and will hopefulyl be the same for you.

1) Ok, so when I see a whitehead appear, I wash my face with *Super-drugs* tea-tree foam wash (Which is a really cheap & effective product to use in this scenario).

2) Leave my face to cool down, rinse with cold water, and then pat dry.

3) After 5minutes, i will use an extractor to remove the whiteheads as they will be easier to remove after washing face. ( these usually form on my fore-head it very small amounts) these can become sore if not done correctly.

4) I will then wash my face with another *Super-drug* product callled tea-tree cleansing wash. This will remove any impurities and dirt from the newly opened up whitehead.

5) I wash face again with cold water to close the pores and again pat dry.

6) Wait another 5minutes before applying a thing layer of sudocrem over the effected area, leave over night, and be amazed by the morning.

*Give it a try, it works for me, let me know how you get on, or leave feedback on your way of removing whitehads*

Good luck.