Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
13kid

Brown spot on nose due to picking blackhead

okay so this morning there's a brown spot on my nose due to picking blackheads ( .... there's this blackhead thats seems to have a bump for like 3months and i thought "Well maybe if i picked at it , it would probaly go away ... ) . well so i scratched it violently and it did went away but now the skin around it seems to be damaged and is brown in colour ( instead of red o.O) , it looks like a huge mole from far away when it really isn't . it looks like i scraped the skin(the undamaged skin around that blackhead) away and now the skin under it is brown in colour . I'm not stressing over it but it's embarrassing when i go out . And oh yeah , it still feels bumpy when i touch it .Is this what they call hyperpigmentation or will this brown-ness fade away in a few days ?

Edited by 13kid

its impossible to know, as everyone is different, we won't know without a picture or something

all the best

well just an update - mmm... i thought that probably the 2nd day , it would sorta scab but it didn't , its still a brown spot like yesterday's . Must scab have to be red and dark and sorta rough ? Or can it be brownish yet smooth ?

update - it eventually did turn to a scab but its brown in colour , but the skin around it is still pretty red and sore - like a red bump with the scab on the middle . Why is this bump not going away ?

Lolz , turns out it wasn't a scab ... when i was washing my face just now , the dead skin above it dropped off , and under it ... was a HUGE ZIT - LIKE WHITE DISGUSTING THINGY ... it was so big ... i squeezed it out because i thought it would be the best thing to do ( or was it ?? ) because it was blocking the blood under it . after that i quickly press the open "hole " onto a towel to stop it from bleeding and quickly put aloe vera to cover that hole , was it the best thing to do ? And oh yeah , the white thingy gave off a foul smell just like those regular zit ..

Edited by 13kid

Okay i had a huge scab on my nose that just dropped off , well what's strange was that it dropped off in a matter of 2 days, it left was slightly dented , and today i washed my face violently and its as if the new skin 's upper layer got scraped and now theres A HUGE HOLE!!!!! the middle is alittle red but there's no blood!!!! if it had blood and scabbed i wouldnt mind but it has no blood and is a huge hole !!!!!! plz .. tell me an honest answer if it will heal

I really don't know what to tell you, but please don't freak out :) It will probably heal; I'd say put a little neosporin on it every day to help.

i REALLY hope it does heal ... because i already another one of this huge pore on the other side of my nose , it hasn't heal much since then ( long story ) ... btw what is this neosporin ? can i find it at walmarts ? .... When its under the light its like this HUGE pit ... i don't even dare to look at my friend straight ...

Yeah, you can by Neosporin from Wal-Mart or any drugstore. I honestly bet your friend doesn't even notice it, but you probably make there more of a chance for it to be noticed if you don't look at people straight. Because then someone can tell you're insecure about something and they might start searching..

Honestly , i feel so insecure now ... i mean of all place , the hole gotta be on my nose ... Grahh ... I wish i can turn back time to yesterday whereby there upper layer of the skin was still intact ...

Okay i'm gona explain in a very detailed manner so please don't blame me for being long-winded .

Alright , so there's have a been a bump on my nose for a few months and have not go away , it looked like a bumpy blackhead .. so i decided to pick it , after like 5 min of picking it , the whole area look BROWN ! it looked like a mole from far away but really isn't , it looked like a layer of skin have been peeled off , so after 2 days , it scabbed , but it looked brownish and after a day , i tried to squeeze it because it looked kinda like those infected ones . True enough , there was ALOT of PUSS inside it , i get out all the puss and it was bloody . After JUST 2 DAYS, the scab fell off ... The middle had a really really small hole so i did not mind and after 1 day , it filled in. But it had black dot on it , which i don't if its a blackhead or not because when i use those cleansing foam or what eva you call it , it didn't got "cleaned".So i stupidly tried to scratch it , and the top layer of skin fell off ... inside it was a crater .... IT WAS FREAKING HUGE .... It was alittle red (the crater) so i thought it would scab the next but it DIDNT!!! instead it sort of blend in with my other skin colours except its a DEEP CRATER.... Please , give me an honest answer , will it sort of plump up alittle bit ... or heal completely or will it stay like this till the end of my life ... ? I feel so depressed now ... I'm SURE there would be someone who says that it just a hole ! nobody would see it ! YAR EXCEPT ITS A HUGE ONE ..dammit... shouldnt have done it in the first place ....

Okay i'm gona explain in a very detailed manner so please don't blame me for being long-winded .

Alright , so there's have a been a bump on my nose for a few months and have not go away , it looked like a bumpy blackhead .. so i decided to pick it , after like 5 min of picking it , the whole area look BROWN ! it looked like a mole from far away but really isn't , it looked like a layer of skin have been peeled off , so after 2 days , it scabbed , but it looked brownish and after a day , i tried to squeeze it because it looked kinda like those infected ones . True enough , there was ALOT of PUSS inside it , i get out all the puss and it was bloody . After JUST 2 DAYS, the scab fell off ... The middle had a really really small hole so i did not mind and after 1 day , it filled in. But it had black dot on it , which i don't if its a blackhead or not because when i use those cleansing foam or what eva you call it , it didn't got "cleaned".So i stupidly tried to scratch it , and the top layer of skin fell off ... inside it was a skin which was like lower than the rest of the skin .... because it was so large , it look like a big crater .... It was alittle red (the skin thats lower than the rest of the skin) so i thought it would scab the next but it DIDNT!!! instead it sort of blend in with my other skin colours except its a DEEP CRATER.... Please , give me an honest answer , will it sort of plump up alittle bit ... or heal completely or will it stay like this till the end of my life ... ? .... will it heal !?!! and if yes , how long will it be ? I KNOW for SURE , there would be some one who would say " nobody would notice that ! " its because my camera is not that good ..

post-138749-1289368040_thumb.jpg

post-138749-1289368040_thumb.jpg

I have merged four of your topics. One is enough. Thanks.

ok thank you . I apologise for posting too many similar post but how do i delete the previous ones ?

Don't worry about it. :) The one is closed and will eventually fall off the front pages as new posts happen. This one has many different answers in it so it's good to go. :)

... so back to the topic starter ... so will it heal ... ?

the more i look at it ... the worst it looks ... now everytime i go out to the public , i look at the mirror and it just looks HORRIBLE ... im so self-conscious about it , i wish i can turn time to two days ago when this happened ...

Edited by 13kid