Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zach0808

Stick with it

As I lurk the message board two thirds of the posts are "the regimen isn't working" or "the regimen won't work for me". I'm sure you all have read that the regimen does take time. Yes you are going to have a flaky face, and some people will be as red as a lobster. But it is worth it in the end, if you stick with it. Your not going to have clear skin overnight, or even in a week or two. And yes you are going to have small breakouts when you are increasing the BP. Another thing you should ask yourself is if your doing the regimen correctly. One little mistake can cause to problems. Sorry if I sound mean, but this is the truth in my opinion. STICK WITH IT, YOU WILL HAVE GOOD RESULTS. :rolleyes:

ive given it 5/6 months dont get me wrong my skin has improved though im still getting breakouts :(

If they are minor breakouts, then it is working. everyone's skin is different, it the bp might just react differently. i wish you luck