Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liquid_Ocelot

Anyone heard of Dermaheal HSR?

It's made specifically as a post dermaroller treatment. I don't know how to post links but type in Dermaheal HSR on google and click the first link. The product comes in vials and the ingredients seem like they would be pretty effective. It's also ridiculously expensive, so if anyone has tried it or can provide any insight please comment.

After more research this topical looks really promising. It seems to have a combination of all the most potent scar reducing ingredients, and I like how it has no preservatives (you have to keep it refrigerated) so you won't be soaking in any harmful chemicals. I'll probably buy it and use it for my next treatment (with the derma stamp) sometime in December. I just hope it works! I've worked out that it's $3.50 per 1ml which is ridiculous. I expect something special.

If any experienced users are reading, please comment and tell me if you think it's worth it to take the plunge. I don't want to waste my money.

Edited by Liquid_Ocelot