Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chikyuu

Something more moisturizing than Cetaphil?

Ive been on the regimen for 3 months now, and I'm currently using Cetaphil Gentle cleanser, jojoba, dans BP, and Cetaphil moisturizing lotion in the day. My skin's doing better but I'm still really dry and flaky by the time around 8-10 hours go by!

Is the CeraVe Hydrating cleanser and moisturizer more moisturizing than Cetaphil is? I'm thinking of giving it a try.

Should I get the regular lotion, Cream, or the AM lotion? And should I switch both my cleanser and moisturizer over to CeraVe for more moisture?

thanks

Edited by Chikyuu

i find creams harder to apply than lotions, they just don't seem to spread as well and the BP balls up a bit.

no experience with cerave however, only cetaphil.

i love cerave! ive used their cleanser and i think its less drying than cetaphil. and i use BOTH the cream cerave and lotion since the cream is hard to rub in, the lotion mixed in makes it easier. than add a drop of ur jojoba to the mix and i think ud have a really good moisturizer

One of the other regimen users... Can't remember her screen name for the life of me, but she said ceraVe wasn't NEARLY moisturizing enough and left her really flaky and dry.

You could try it though.