Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rain0n

OK IT REALLY WORKS!!!!

Ok I have had moderate acne since I was 12 years old and I am now 24. I have tried every product out there I swear and even expensive regimen's from physicians and at spa's. Nothing has cleared my acne completely and especially my scars.

I am in graduate school and am studying holistic medicine and have learned of diatomaceous earth, which is known as fossil flour (there are all different types I am talking about the one for human consumption).

This stuff works! It is a powder and you mix it into a drink once or twice a day. I take 1tbs twice a day with juice and within 3 weeks I have clearer skin then I have ever had in my life and I am talking totally clear! My scars are almost all gone and I could not be happier!

This stuff is cheap too and trust me you have to try it! Now I will say that I have two friends with acne and a sister who also have been using it and everyone has seen some difference, but only one of my friends has seen the results that I have. So, that is two out of two whose acne is completely gone and it is only around $10.00 for a 4 month supply, so why not try it!?

Everyone that I know who has started taking it has felt more energetic and had some other positive effects from taking it. Look it up online and check it out.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

yaah riight! :dry: but if imma gonna try it and it wont work imma gonna find uuu!

Ok I have had moderate acne since I was 12 years old and I am now 24. I have tried every product out there I swear and even expensive regimen's from physicians and at spa's. Nothing has cleared my acne completely and especially my scars.

I am in graduate school and am studying holistic medicine and have learned of diatomaceous earth, which is known as fossil flour (there are all different types I am talking about the one for human consumption).

This stuff works! It is a powder and you mix it into a drink once or twice a day. I take 1tbs twice a day with juice and within 3 weeks I have clearer skin then I have ever had in my life and I am talking totally clear! My scars are almost all gone and I could not be happier!

This stuff is cheap too and trust me you have to try it! Now I will say that I have two friends with acne and a sister who also have been using it and everyone has seen some difference, but only one of my friends has seen the results that I have. So, that is two out of two whose acne is completely gone and it is only around $10.00 for a 4 month supply, so why not try it!?

Everyone that I know who has started taking it has felt more energetic and had some other positive effects from taking it. Look it up online and check it out.

Please add more details. What type of acne do you have and your gender are of interest to me. Also, you said two of two... i think you meant two of four, which is half the cases you listed it has helped. I haven't seen much for Diatomaceous Earth for acne on the web, but it does have alot of good parasite killing benefits, so i guess it can't hurt to add it to my regimen. Bought some just now, will try it out and list my results.

So, I've been taking this for a few days now. It's actually helped me greatly with keeping my colon regular... And I think it's having a good impact on my skin. I'm the clearest I've been in a few months, but this could be the result of lots of different things that I've been trying lately. I bought some Diatomaceous Earth at my local hollistic store and I've been reading up on it.

What makes you guys think this is a scam or advertisement? Rainon didn't link to any specific site to buy it. The stuff really does help with your overall health, so why not try it out?

I wouldn't jump on the "it's a scam" bandwagon, because all it basically does when ingested is clear the colon and the body of parasites. Basically its a detox for the body if you ingest the food grade version. Now the pool grade version (yes, its used in pool maintenance) is very dangerous if inhaled and has been linked to cancer.

The person who started this thread may have had acne caused by a build up of toxins in the body and this worked perfectly for them. It may have also killed parasites or something like that...

I wouldn't jump on the "it's a scam" bandwagon, because all it basically does when ingested is clear the colon and the body of parasites. Basically its a detox for the body if you ingest the food grade version. Now the pool grade version (yes, its used in pool maintenance) is very dangerous if inhaled and has been linked to cancer.

The person who started this thread may have had acne caused by a build up of toxins in the body and this worked perfectly for them. It may have also killed parasites or something like that...

Exactly. I have started taking it after meals and its great for digestion. I don't think its an instant acne cure, but i think it can help anyone with their internal issues.