Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jadda

Will the dryness and flakyness ever stop?

Hello,

I`ve been on the regimen for 2 months. My skin is really dry and flaky and it only gets worse. My acne is gone though, but its not cool looking like the sahara dessert.

So Im wondering, will the dryness and flakyness ever stop? how many months will it take before it stops?

This is a very helpful step to get rid of dryness and flakes dramatically. After cleansing with ur face still moist put jojoba oil on and gently rub it on the parts of ur face that are dry and then wait about 2-5 minutes with the jojoba oil on and then get a clean towel and genlty glide the towel on ur face to get the flakes off.

This is a very helpful step to get rid of dryness and flakes dramatically. After cleansing with ur face still moist put jojoba oil on and gently rub it on the parts of ur face that are dry and then wait about 2-5 minutes with the jojoba oil on and then get a clean towel and genlty glide the towel on ur face to get the flakes off.

Thanks mate:) I will try this :)