Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aliass

Dairy free Probiotics?

Please tell me these exist! I took antibiotics around a year ago and have always since had a horrible coating on my tongue, so I would love to give these ago and see if they help.

would need to be dairy-free!

Thanks

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy Acidophilus Pearls!!! Read the packages/bottles carefully, and make sure the label reads, Dairy Free or contains No Milk or Milk Derivatives. I just got off of 2 months of Mincocycline, and I am so DONE with antibiotics. These crackpot dermatologists keep cramming this "poison" down our throats to "fix" our acne! I did a little research and found out that most antibiotics use a binder called Lactose Monohydrate! Now what sense does this make, when most acne sufferers are dairy sensitive. I think it's a scam the derms use to keep the sheep coming back! Not only that, antibiotics destroy your bowels, runny, watery, loose stool is NOT normal! Plus, I caught a nasty jock itch from the Minocycline, and my family doctor put me on Ketoconazole 200 mg a day...guess what, that has Lactose Monohydate, TOO! I am DONE with these quacks, time to find a more natural, holistic fix.

Whole Soy & Co. is a vegan (dairy-free) soy yogurt that has probiotics in it. Its cultures are even grown on a dairy-free medium. It tastes better than other soy yogurts I've had, too. I find it at Kroger. I eat three a day for irritable bowel syndrome, and it pretty much clears it up.

Well, I'm not into dairy, or even into soy. The problem with yogurt is that you don't exactly know the acidophilus count within the product. I found a probiotic capsule that contains no dairy or soy, and has three different strains of probiotic. It claims to have 15 Billion Live Cultures Per Capsule, I'm pretty sure these numbers are inflated immensely. Even if conatins just 1 billion of live cultures per capsule, I'd be happy with that!

I'm looking for a drink rather than a tablet.

I think soy breaks me out as well :\ It's weird though, I can eat this ice cream made from soy but soy milk breaks me out ?

I'm looking for a drink rather than a tablet.

I think soy breaks me out as well :\ It's weird though, I can eat this ice cream made from soy but soy milk breaks me out ?

So Delicious makes coconut milk yogurt and cultured coconut milk, (a drinkable beverage like kefir). They are completely dairy-free and soy-free, contain lots of live-active probiotic cultures and they're delicious! They also make really yummy coconut milk ice cream!