Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Käse

This is gross, need advice

Hello everyone,

I have kind of a disgusting problem. I don't have acne in general but i have blackheads / whiteheads all over my nose. Those whiteheads are not visuably noticeable but i can basically have a squeeze on my nose every other day and there would always be lots of stuff coming out. The thing is that it has an absolutely unpleasent odour. And if i don't squeeze them regulary i can even smell it a little...

I know that this is completely gross, but has anyone a clue what i can do against this? is this normal at all?

Thanks in advance.

That's pretty normal. :) You'd benefit from some kind of antibacterial cleanser like Cetaphil Sensitive Skin Antibacterial Bar, and maybe even an addition of Benzoyl peroxide topically.

The smell's the bacteria and the old sebum and dead skin cells. It can't be expected to smell good, unfortunately.

Try Tea Tree oil!

It's used for combating acne and fungus. Tea tree oil doesn't smell bad necessarily, but trust me, you won't be able to smell anything over the tea tree oil!