Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oregonducks558

My acne is just killing me at this point

My acne has gotten so bad. I've had acne since I was like 12, always pretty moderate but now at the age of 17 its gotten so bad. These last few months i've been breaking out terribly. As soon as one breakout goes away an even worse one comes in. I have pimples all over my face. I hate school now. People stare at my face all the time. At least when I was younger other people had acne too, but now it seems like i'm the only one that has any ance anymore. AND ITS SO BAD. I've been on 5 different perscription topicals, and 4 different antibiotics. Apparently dermatologists wont perscribe accutane anymore? nothing has helped me. I started the regimen two days ago, and I'm really excited about it, so far so good. but I really dont know how much longer I can go on. *moderator edit* My life sucks now i dont chill with my friends anymore i just play xbox. i dont hang out with my family. I just stay in my room. I am really sick and tired of this.

I'm sorry I'm rambling but it feels kind of good to write about this. If any of you can offer some emotional support or give me advice how you handled your acne and got through id really appreciate it cause right now i'm struggling.