Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hoohoo

Oily skin? Read here

So if ur in her,I suppose u have oily skin. What I wanna know is that whether any of you cleanse ur face 3 times a day. Please give your feedback :) I'm looking to do 3 times a day, cuz it really it gets too oily sometimes.

Twice is enough or you risk irritation and breakouts. Blot in the middle of the day. Blotting papers work wonders!

When I first saw a derm for my acne, she told me to wash my face three times a day. I never saw any difference between two and three. I still got oily as heck, and doing it three times a day wasted more time. She had me applying my medications three times a day, too, and it didn't really help.

I tried blotting paper but it usually still breaks me out. And yea I know twice a day is enough. But I usually work long hours and my face may get a little too oily sometimes. Anyway any of you tried Mentholatum Acnes products?sealing jell, creamy wash etc. What are your views?