Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ahya

healthy CEREAL?

I just wanna ask, WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE HEALTHIEST CEREAL? pls dont say Kashi for some reasons hah! TY!

i hear cherios? but which one?

anything that's not mostly sugar lol- oatmeal, special K varieties, plain cheerios, cheerio clusters, certain granolas.....also if you go to a store like Whole Foods you can find a lot of other kinds.

Not sure I would consider Cheerios that healthy, just as they're processed still, but there's a lot worse in comparison. I personally would go for something like porridge. I agree with lower "sugar" ones.

Whatever, I would avoid milk with the cereal and have something like oat milk/rice milk/water.

Edited by wibble

Ezekiel cereal (you can find in the health aisle of some national supermarkets) and oatmeal are my choices. I'd be careful with Cheerios; I'm pretty sure they break me out.

If you can tolerate grains, like the above poster said, look into Ezekiel cereal, or evenmaking your own low-sugar granola with oats, dried fruit, and nuts.

Go for an alternative milk as well, such as Almond or Coconut milk.

:]

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

most cereals with wheat aren't good for you, just check the ingredients list. If it's full of crazy things like preservatives you can't pronounce, it's processed. If you want to be sure of a healthy cereal, I'd say either organic cereals or homemade ones like Cello said.

Edited by Chikyuu

Cereal's a shitty breakfast any way if you ask me, but oatmeal's probably one of your better bets.

hmm, my sis told me that cereal = junk foods =/

ok maybe ill switch to oatmeal but what you think is good? QuakerOats? the famous one? idk how to speel it ahehe

most cereals with wheat aren't good for you, just check the ingredients list. If it's full of crazy things like preservatives you can't pronounce, it's processed. If you want to be sure of a healthy cereal, I'd say either organic cereals or homemade ones like Cello said.

hm,,, thanks!