Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
curlyq101

Tiny bumps on forehead that are ruining my life....and I still don't know what they are called?

They are really tiny flesh colored bumps that are scattered across my forehead. They don't sound like much but they are very obvious and lower my confidence.

I don't remember when I started getting them, but they have definitely increased in population. I feel people's gazes traveling to my forehead alot of the times and not paying attention to what I have to say.

I really want to try a new hairstyle, but I want to get these little bumps cleared up as soon as I can!

They don't have anything in them, so I don' think they are blackheads. I don't know if you could classify them as milia either because it seems like there is no cheap treatment for that :o

They're called closed comedones or whiteheads. I used to have a ton all over my forehead and cheeks but since I started using Retin-A Micro they're basically all gone.