Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bellerophon

What's going on

So I have this scar, can't even remember when or how I got it.

It doesn't really bother me, but when I dermarolled/needled my scars last week I decided to hit this one as well.

But this scar is other then the other ones, it's a shallow scar, but the bottom is very dark.

Doesn't look like normal scar tissue you know. But I never paid attention to it.

So I rolled this scar this time, for the first time, apply copper peptides to it..but now 10 days later something really strange is happening, it seems like there is some kind of crust at the bottom of the scar that is dissolving/pushing up/flaking.

What the * is going on? The scar seems bigger too.

Hmmm what you describe, 'sounds like' your skin pushing up and out old scar tissue, and remodelling as a result of the CP use... check out the skinbiology site and ask the Dr, who makes CP serum. Read up, this IS what is expected with CP use. It is actually a good sign!! When scar tissue is able to be removed, you have made way for the new healthy skin to replace it :)

BUT

I cant see your skin, and im not a doctor. Id be inclined to have any abnormality checked out by a professional....we agonise over scars, when a real danger to our lives is skin cancer.

It could be nothing, see if a few days changes things...if not, best go get it checked out- just to be safe.

Adella

Guest Timehealsall

i got some scars on my face that are indented and "Dark" and guess what? never had a zit in my life there. Sucks

i got some scars on my face that are indented and "Dark" and guess what? never had a zit in my life there. Sucks

you never know mate...

i remember i thought i was getting new scars....until i saw a pic of myself from 3 years back and there were then then. lol i think the more we look at our skin, the more we notice.

So I have this scar, can't even remember when or how I got it.

It doesn't really bother me, but when I dermarolled/needled my scars last week I decided to hit this one as well.

But this scar is other then the other ones, it's a shallow scar, but the bottom is very dark.

Doesn't look like normal scar tissue you know. But I never paid attention to it.

So I rolled this scar this time, for the first time, apply copper peptides to it..but now 10 days later something really strange is happening, it seems like there is some kind of crust at the bottom of the scar that is dissolving/pushing up/flaking.

What the * is going on? The scar seems bigger too.

It won't hurt to have that one spot checked out by a derm or a doctor.