Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PaulyD

Anyone tried their brands?

I have never tried this brand, BUT wow, I also didnt know a roller could make boobs bigger either!!!

Why not? I guess it has to be decent quality...see you you can find it on ebay, it might specify a bit more infor about needle pattern, if it comes sterilised, how many uses you can expect to get from these tools.

If you can't locate this info anywhere (I had a quick look) Id write and ask these questions before ordering :)

The serum will be a case of giving it a go...you never know- it might be fantastic...if so- let us all know!

Or you could stick wiith a dr.roller, that is a good one, and buy CP serum instead.....

Adella

All of this is so, not confusing, but hard to trust. After going through a whole year of bullshit and fake promises and advice...

I think I really need a 1.5mm stamp and these guys only sell 1mm I'm pretty sure. I emailed them and they responded with quite good detail. Their products are pretty expensive but if it's qualitity then I'd pay for sure. I think the stamp on its own is $85. Most other places sell for under 50 but like I said, if it's quality. One thing I noticed was that their products don't have as many needles as other products n the needles are a fraction wider. I just emailed them regarding that issue. Also, their strong advice to stamp every day is still making me so confused. I get that they say not to make yourself bleed or anything but stamping every single day seems counterproductive.

Farrrrout!

I have never tried this brand, BUT wow, I also didnt know a roller could make boobs bigger either!!!

Why not? I guess it has to be decent quality...see you you can find it on ebay, it might specify a bit more infor about needle pattern, if it comes sterilised, how many uses you can expect to get from these tools.

If you can't locate this info anywhere (I had a quick look) Id write and ask these questions before ordering :)

The serum will be a case of giving it a go...you never know- it might be fantastic...if so- let us all know!

Or you could stick wiith a dr.roller, that is a good one, and buy CP serum instead.....

Adella

Lol, are you gonna give yourself a boob job. Sounds like it would be painful.

Yeah it's all a bit weird. Some sites say maximum 4-6 treatments and others say weekly and even daily is fine. In the email I got back from these guys they said that they strictly advise rolling/stamply lightly almost daily and that way, it's safe to do it regularly.

I wish some experienced rollers/stampers could provide info into the whole thing. I don't think I'd stamp the point where my face is bleeding badly like I've read in a few older topics. But that said, who knows, after a few months of treatment stamping lightly with no results, you'd prob get annoyed and do it more aggressively.