Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ash1990

please help red face

HI EVERYONE.MY FACE IS SO RED I HATE IT.EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF ME CASE OF IT.I WENT TO DOCTORS THEY SAID ITS NOT ROSCASA OR ANY ELSE DESISE.EVERY TIME IM ON PC FACE GETS REDDER.WHEN OFF IT DOESNT GET RID AS MUCH.ANYWAY how GET RID OF THE REDNESS.IM TIRED OF PEOPLE MAkIN FUN OF ME AND STARING OF MY REDNESS.I JUST WANNA LIVE A NORMAL LIFE.THANKS

Dude I know how you feel, my stuff makes my face red and I can't stop long enough to find out if it goes away cause I'll break out. It sucs so much. Just be glad it's not rosacea like me, I'm pretty sure that if we wait a long time without any irritating meds than it will subside. Good luck pm me if you find a solution

To the OP, I have the same situation. I've resorted to covering it up instead of trying to fix the redness. If you're a girl and wear makeup you can try a yellow or green primer, powder, etc. I just started another thread on this topic.

Some of us don't have true rosacea but are constantly red. It sounds like your anxiety about people noticing you are red is making this whole situation worse so try and learn some relaxation techniques like diaphragmatic breathing. To be honest this hasn't helped me much but a few people have suggested it to me.

I'm in your boat ash, lots of really annoying redness. I have searched everywhere and can't find good ways to make it go away. If you do make sure to tell me...