Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eazy^

WOW DETOX ME!

i am skinny as shit, its NOT just sugar that breaks me out i cant eat anything or i breakout like crazy thats why i was only eating eggs. ive had persistant severe acne for over a year and before that mild acne, it became severe 1 week after i moved to another state and became very stressed and cold weather with different food. im not sure if its candida but ever since ive started to treat it like candida its been gettin alot better so i will continue to do this candida or not. i was jst looking for some suggestions on products but thanks for all of the input ill keep it updated.

Whenever you eat something, try drinking water. I got clear using this method. 8 glasses of water a day is recommended for all acne sufferrers. Uh, mind my spelling lol.

fixed

i am skinny as shit, its NOT just sugar that breaks me out I cant binge eat like a retard on anything or i breakout like crazy

bungalow if you dont got any helpful info keep ya *moderator edit* comments to yourself, but anywya after i jus worked out i ate a huge bowl of steamed vegetables and damn was that shit good, goin to start doing it after every workout aswell as some throughout the day.

Edited by Wynne

dont detox!!

eat a sensible snack after, and continue on with breakfast, lunch and dinner the next day. Eating regular meals keeps your metabolism on track.

I thought that i was sugar sensitive, gluten intolerant and dairy sensitive for a year or two. Got the tests done and turned out I was neither.

Oh, and i also found out that I had osteopenia in my spine (the beginnings of osteoporosis). So i HAD to go back to dairy. And it hasnt effected my skin at all, really.

If i want something to eat, I eat it. By doing this, I got rid of the bingeing and even lost some weight.

By eating pizza and yogurt, etc, I got my peace of mind back.

Maybe all these supplements are causing you to break out?

Your body is a pretty good self-regulating system :)

black13, I doubt you have 'candida'. You likely have a gluten sensitivity. Of course you're going to feel bad if you binge eat cupcakes!

i hope i dont have candida, and i know it was retarted to eat that many cupcakes but i could not stop. back to a healthy diet and already major improvement. got my probiotics and plenty of water and excercise, so if i do have gluten sensativity i can never have gluten again without breaking out or can i get my immune system up so much i can overcome it?

It's an immune disorder - so short answer, No. There are some schools of thought that say you can, I've never seen it happen - and I see it all day long. I would cut it out for now, take the probiotics, then introduce it in SMALL quantities after a few months and see what happens. The longer you are off gluten the more severe your reaction will likely be. Most people are able to tell this way. Most, not all.

wow this sucks i will never be able to drink alcohol again with gettin cysts. beer is even worse, my 21st bday is gunna suck!

wow this sucks i will never be able to drink alcohol again with gettin cysts. beer is even worse, my 21st bday is gunna suck!

No. Re-read what ayla wrote. She showed you a way to test for gluten sensitivity. NOWHERE did anyone say that's what you have. And seriously, even if you have it, it's not a curse or a death sentence.....

ok got ya,i was also reading up on leaky gut and it says if you have it and take probiotics it can leak into your blood stream making you feel sick. The first time i took probiotics i got really sick fever,cough,mucous, sneezing all of it. i just started taking them again yesterday and i already feel the sickness coming. should i continue or stop?

lol you'll have to worry about your wedding night. That cake will be a nightmare for you.

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

hahaha wow you know what your right ashley i been on here saying i got all these problems when it is probably something small. its just been so severe for over a year and im just really tired of it i guess im just looking for a solution in too many places. i drink 90 oz because i run and workout so i try to replenish all the water i have lost. but your right i just need to chill out and take things one step at a time.

ok got ya,i was also reading up on leaky gut and it says if you have it and take probiotics it can leak into your blood stream making you feel sick. The first time i took probiotics i got really sick fever,cough,mucous, sneezing all of it. i just started taking them again yesterday and i already feel the sickness coming. should i continue or stop?

I agree you are definitely overanalyzing things. As I've been told, the best thing to do is to just forget about the entire diet thing. Stop researching it and stop obsessing over it. Pick a diet and follow it and don't research it or ask questions. Just do it and don't stress over it. Find something in your life that you enjoy and pursue it. Researching too much about acne can drive you crazy. Always trying to find out what supplement or food could be breaking you out can lead to too many changes too fast which will only aggravate your body.

I don't think you would feel sick if you had leaky gut. Some people claim that probiotics consistently caused their acne because of it but who really knows. You definitely wouldn't feel sick though but that is my own guess. Switching your diet around and/or having candida will make you feel sick. Having acne can make you feel sick. I'm sure it was something else.

ok forsure im just gunna chill out, stick to my diet and stop worrying so much and take things slow. thanks for the help ill post results in my personal regimen.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape