Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eazy^

WOW DETOX ME!

Hollllly shit i dont know what came over me today i have bad candida and almost everything breaks me out, i been eating good and my face has been 90% clear BUT TODAY hollly shit i lost control, i ate 7 huge cupcakes, 5 big peanutbutter cookies, a donut, and a little candy all in 20 minutes. im bloated like im pregnant with twins. ANYONE know how i can get the least breakout from this i have 60$ to buy whatever DETOX product or to do whatever it takes to not breakout in 10 cysts.!

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

Eating that much carbs, especially after being generally low carb, will give anybody a stomach ache and make you feel bloated. Eating that much in general will make anybody feel bloated. However, you really would be in immense pain right now after eating that if you do have candida. You'll have really bad gas that smells like something died as well as lots of delicious churning sounds in your gut. If you're not in enough pain to never want to do that again, I'd suggest you don't have candida.

stomach pains, wierd bubbling sounds,and just dropped a duece. was on antibiotics for 3 years, i think i have candida i really just could not control myself i am buggin now because i will get about 10 cysts from this and i never realize it until after im done. its like my logic part of my mind shuts off and my taste buds take over. this is my plan im going to go back to eating eggs and vegetables for 2 weeks and order Custom probitocs cp-1 capsules to try and combat this. if anyone has any other tips please let me know

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

i did do that spit test and my results indicated i had bad candida cuz it grew legs right away but i dont know how accuratte that is. im also extremely yeast sensative and i did take antibiotics for 3 years. what makes you think its probably not candida just wondering?

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

yea that was me with the eggs, i think i have candida for a few reasons, the spit test which isnt a great reason, major food allergies i never had before antibiotics, i was on antibiotics for 3 years and i did ALOT of drugs and horrible diet, i cant eat bread or even have a beer or ill get cysts, im obviously gluten sensative and some of the other side affects i had such as migranes etc. i dont have insurance so i cant see a doc, but i was hoping that if i ate very healthy, eggs, vegetables,chicken, all that good stuff and drank plenty of water with good probiotics that i would be able to eat normal food and drink alcohol sometimes without gettings cysts. am i hoping for too much?

i did do that spit test and my results indicated i had bad candida cuz it grew legs right away but i dont know how accuratte that is. im also extremely yeast sensative and i did take antibiotics for 3 years. what makes you think its probably not candida just wondering?

You honestly do sound like you have a weakened immune system and probably some intestinal yeast problems but I'd just like to point out that this test is very inaccurate. It is solely a measurement of a yeast overgrowth of the mouth (thrush) which has nothing to do with the other parts of the body. However, a weakened immune system can cause an unfavorable environment for yeast and having it in one area of the body probably will make you susceptible to having it in other areas. Make notice that the spores do NOT go into the blood stream and spread throughout the body.

Your diet is probably causing you to binge. If you're not eating enough calories from fat while on the diet, you're body will be like "hey, I'm hungry and I need fuel" and then you'll get overwhelming cravings that you cannot control thus leading to failure. Second of all, you NEED to take a lot of vitamins. If you have candida or anything intestinal problem, you're probably having trouble absorbing vitamins and are deficient in a variety of things. Take vitamin a, b-complex, c, d, e, calcium, magnesium, and possibly some zinc too if you like. If you are deficient in vitamins, you will get cravings. A restricting candida/paleo diet will not provide most b-vitamins and like I said, if you're deficient, there really won't be high enough doses in your food to correct the deficiency.

I also don't think probiotics are a necessity especially if you are low on money. Most of them are dead anyway so it's not really worth it. The best source of probiotics are fresh vegetables. I do sometimes take probiotic pills but I can say for sure if they help at all. They might be something to look into after you have eliminated a substantial amount of yeast.

ok that sounds good, can you help me with a simple detox? i just want to do a simple 2 or 3 day detox like drink plenty and plenty of water mixed with apple cider vinegar and maybe only eat vegetables? just for a few days then i will get onto a healthy diet with plenty vitamins.

No. I don't think that is a good idea. It's too much of a shock to the system and only leads to yo-yoing. You won't fix your problem unless you do the diet the exact way you're supposed to. You have to eat a lot and you can't give in to temptations. Detoxes will only leave you feeling like shit. Either do that or move out on your own and just don't buy crappy food (which is what I did). If you only keep food that you can eat in your house, you'll be more likely to stick with it and not cheat.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

yea thats why i was thinking if i got super healthy and took great probiotics i could reverse it or atleast be able to drink alcohol sometimes and not get cysts

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

Fresh vegetables are not the best source of probiotics... perhaps you confused them with fermented? Probiotics are not nearly always dead either - you just need to get a good one. I take theralac, nothing has helped my skin, my body, or my energy as much aside from cutting out gluten. I have celiac disease and used to be quite prone to yeast infections. Not a single one since I started taking a high quality probiotic 3 years ago.

The fact that you were on antibiotics for years and are now quite susceptible to yeast infections does indicate that you may have a candida problem. If you were in my store I would suggest the best use of you money would go to: one good probiotic, one jar of virgin coconut oil, digestive enzymes and one reusable water bottle. Take the probiotics every day, double the dose the first week, enzymes before every meal, a tablespoon of coconut oil a day, and water water water.

Cutting out gluten would most likely be beneficial as well. Also, man up, quit eating like that.

p.s. This is actually my job - I promise I know what I'm talking about.

You can't really reverse your immune system deficiencies just with a change in diet. I mean, my diet is quite healthy, as is my lifestyle, but there's a chance I have an actual issue with my IGG levels and overall immune system, which is out of my control.

If you can somehow get a blood test, do so. Your body outgrows allergies sometimes, but changes in your lifestyle won't really affect them.

I agree. The diet will not help quickly in this area. If you want a better immune system, you do have to eat right but there are many other things you have to do. Like I said, vitamins and antifungals are necessary.

Another reason why you shouldn't do a very restrictive diet is because you develop allergies very quickly this way. When you have candida, it only takes a bit of time to abuse a food and develop an allergy. I know this from experience. I had a giant rash on my chest that I couldn't identify what was causing it. I then realized I had been eating A LOT of cinnamon. I was going through a can in about a week. I stopped eating it altogether and the rash is already clearing up. And no, this isn't a placebo effect because I've had this rash for over 2 months. If you feel like you're having allergic reactions to anything you're eating, try cutting out the thing you eat most often.

ok this is what i did, i was limited on money so i bought a good probiotic-50 billion guaranteed live by expiration date, got a big bottle of braggs apple cider vinegar to drink some with meals and to help with my HORRBILE skin tone. bought a shitload of water and some eggs,chicken, alot of vegetables. im currently looking for a job but it think this plus alot of cardio excercise will keep me pretty clear until i can get antifungals and everthing else. whats a good antifungal?

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

It's most likely an overload of sugar and raised your insulin levels. I also highly doubt it's candida, I think that's when your really skinny and you breakout when you eat anything and no matter what you do your acne stays there. I'm not sure though.By

Ok I looked it up and this is what Candida is.

Candida, or Candida albicans, is a type of yeast that is generally found in the regular flora of the skin, intestinal track and the mouth, rectum, and vagina. Although Candida is naturally present in the body, it can cause problems if there is an overgrowth, resulting in Candidiasis.

What is Candida and Candidiasis?

Candidiasis is the common name for a condition that results in the overproduction of a form of yeast normally found in the body at low levels

Edited by EternalSlumber

It's most likely an overload of sugar and raised your insulin levels.

1. yep, unfortunately being rational isnt as appealing as blaming it on a mythical ailment like candida.

2. next time maybe try eating 1 or 2 cupcakes instead of to the point where you are about to give birth

3. you binged because your body was craving nutrients that retarded eggs only diet wasnt providing

i am skinny as shit, its NOT just sugar that breaks me out i cant eat anything or i breakout like crazy thats why i was only eating eggs. ive had persistant severe acne for over a year and before that mild acne, it became severe 1 week after i moved to another state and became very stressed and cold weather with different food. im not sure if its candida but ever since ive started to treat it like candida its been gettin alot better so i will continue to do this candida or not. i was jst looking for some suggestions on products but thanks for all of the input ill keep it updated.

It's most likely an overload of sugar and raised your insulin levels.

3. you binged because your body was craving nutrients that retarded eggs only diet wasnt providing

Its more likely he binged because Gluten is literally addictive like heroin, cocaine etc. This is why it becomes easier to stay off gluten the longer you go without it.