Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eazy^

TIME TO KILL CANDIDA!!!

ok enough of the bullshit im tired of this candida i want to get back to my life im not going to cheat AT ALL. I REALLY would like someone who has beaten candida to help me out with a strong regimen that will kick this shit out of my system and i will be able to eat normal food and drink alcohol sometimes without breaking out like crazy. TIME TO ELIMINATE CANDIDA FOR GOOD. heres what i have in mind, PLEASE if anyone has educated opinions i would love suggestions i am at the end of the road here i NEED to clear myself of this.

FOODS

Eggs,Chicken,Vegetables,steak,pork,salad and Plenty of water

PROBIOTICS

Custom Probiotics powder

http://www.customprobiotics.com/candida.htm

ANTI FUNGALS

i have no idea can someone help me with this? is Turmeric and olive leaf extract good?

EXCERSISE

Plenty of cardio with some weight lifting

Thats what i have so far if anyone has any educated suggestions please share and let me know if this is a good regimen. thank you

Antifungals:

Oregano Oil. Make sure it's oregano oil. Most are actually thyme.

Pau d'arco tea

Virgin coconut oil

Garlic

alright cool thanks i was just looking up the coconut oil, can i also use apple cider vinegar with that?

alright cool thanks i was just looking up the coconut oil, can i also use apple cider vinegar with that?

Yep. Make sure it's organic like Bragg or Spectrum brand that has the "mother" in it.