Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rebel1992

super oilyskin after taking...

hi guys, recently, say 2 days ago, i started taking milk thistle from gnc singapore... 200mg2 times a day....on the first day my face was slightly oily before taking it...now my face is just pumping oil..howver on the brighter side my bowel movements are regular say 2 times a day.....do you guys have any idea why this is happening....i have taken accutane and quit after a month because of the numerous side effects...tried b5 regimen...worked for 3 days then my face went back to its old habits.

what can i do....or has anyone found another way to stopexcessiv eoil production...

pls help....

hi guys, recently, say 2 days ago, i started taking milk thistle from gnc singapore... 200mg2 times a day....on the first day my face was slightly oily before taking it...now my face is just pumping oil..howver on the brighter side my bowel movements are regular say 2 times a day.....do you guys have any idea why this is happening....i have taken accutane and quit after a month because of the numerous side effects...tried b5 regimen...worked for 3 days then my face went back to its old habits.

what can i do....or has anyone found another way to stopexcessiv eoil production...

pls help....

thanks for any help given...sincerely appreciated...