Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's weird...

after about 4 years of fight acne...I've really come to terms with it... maybe I'm just sick of all the stuff i do to my face...or maybe I just worried "it" right out of my mind... :lol:

There are way more important things that I have to deal with now....

maybe acne after high school is just easier to deal with?!

Does any one else feel this way?

I think your right in a way adulthood helps alot but the fact that its holding you back still is a bitch sometimes. I can ignore it well but its still there baby ;)

It's weird...

after about 4 years of fight acne...I've really come to terms with it... maybe I'm just sick of all the stuff i do to my face...or maybe I just worried "it" right out of my mind... :lol:

There are way more important things that I have to deal with now....

maybe acne after high school is just easier to deal with?!

Does any one else feel this way?

I think it's a matter of experience and perspective. If acne's all you've experienced that's bad, well, yes, it can be overwhelming. If you've experienced other difficult things acne seems almost a miniscule blip in life. That's what it is to me. A blip. A nothing. :) EVEN when I had 15 cysts on my face alone due to a medication reaction. (not to mention cysts on arms, back, legs...)

If acne bothers you; find the things that are important to you, learn to do them well and derive your satisfaction from your own endeavors, not just your appearance.

my brother had horrible acne in high school but he got to a point where he just didn't stress or obsess over it at all and it went away completely-he hasnt had acne issues in like 15yrs! i wish i could do that but i am so OCD about it :/

it really is a matter of experience....ive been through the worst of the worst... i missed a whole month of school my junior year of high school and it just sucked. I think I'm just so sick of letting my acne get in the way of who i want to be.

No one is perfect, and I think this is something we all need to embrace and believe.