Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eazy^

Full blown attempt to kill candida!

ok enough of the bullshit im tired of this candida i want to get back to my life im not going to cheat AT ALL. I REALLY would like someone who has beaten candida to help me out with a strong regimen that will kick this shit out of my system and i will be able to eat normal food and drink alcohol sometimes without breaking out like crazy. TIME TO ELIMINATE CANDIDA FOR GOOD. heres what i have in mind, PLEASE if anyone has educated opinions i would love suggestions i am at the end of the road here i NEED to clear myself of this.

FOODS

Eggs,Chicken,Vegetables,steak,pork,salad and Plenty of water

PROBIOTICS

Custom Probiotics powder

http://www.customprobiotics.com/candida.htm

ANTI FUNGALS

i have no idea can someone help me with this? lol

EXCERSISE

Plenty of cardio with some weight lifting

Thats what i have so far if anyone has any educated suggestions please share and let me know if this is a good regimen. thank you

i changed the probiotics to GNC ultra 50- billion, eating the same foods, no antifungals because im out of money, using lemon juice about to get some apple cider vinegar tommorow. as of now my face is about moderate-severe with like 8 small nodules. it was alot better but i messed up and had alot of cupcakes. not doing that again. excercising alot working up a good sweat which seems to help clear pores and such. will keep this updated.

i was also reading up on leaky gut and it says if you have it and take probiotics it can leak into your blood stream making you feel sick. The first time i took probiotics i got really sick fever,cough,mucous, sneezing all of it. i just started taking them again yesterday and i already feel the sickness coming. should i continue or stop?

no clue why i popped up with 3 little whiteheads this morning ive been eating very good havent cheated but they werent so big. other than those my face is starting to clear up, still get bloated after every meal but thats probably because i just started taking probiotics again.

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

how do you know i changed everything once? you dont.. so dont assume. ive been eating the same things, this is my 2nd month of probiotics i just took a week break inbetween, and like i said in my other post i dont know if its candida and you dont either but when i treat it like candida it seems to get alot better.so i will continue to treat it like candida, if it bothers you just dont read my posts.

but anyway also got a very dry completely coated furry tongue hopefully this goes away soon cuz its pretty nasty. using lemon juice at night to even out skin tone and seems to be working pretty good also smells good.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

ok so if its working even if its not candida im going to continue to think it is so that it will keep working. make sense? im not going to stop because someone on here thinks i dont have candida and then i would go back to acne everywhere. so im goin to keep sayin i have candida like i said if it bothers you just dont read my posts.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

Hi Black13

Not sure why other posters are being negative about your suspected candida and I personally really doubt that acne can clear up 'just because you think it will'. The Scientific community and naturopaths are clearly never going to agree on the best way to treat diseases.

anyway, I am new to holistic/dietary methods of clearing acne, but I found this website which has some very sensible advice and guidelines...the key being to change over your diet gradually in stages and see how you respond at each stage

www.candida-cure-recipes.com

Read the candida elimination programme Step by Step Guide.

Edited by UKLady

thank you UKlady im going pretty good on my diet finally i couldnt stop cheating before but now its gotten alot better. face is clearing up still but a nodule i had on my cheek is starting to come back, it was just going down but i had a hard workout last night and im wondering if this could have irratated it. i see alot of people say that lifting weights makes their acne worse so i think i am going to take a break and see if theres and difference. probiotics seem to be working good, less bloating if any at all, going to the bathroom often and just feel better. good diet is probably the main contributer to this aswell.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

feel horrible, ate some eggs for breakfast, salad for lunch and a big bowl of steamed vegetables. i feel exhausted and very weak/lightheaded, everytime i stand up i blackout for a few seconds. hopefully this goes away soon.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

no... where does it say 1 egg? i ate 3 eggs for breakfast a big chicken salad for lunch and a big bowl of steamed vegetables for a snack........

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

And you likely did not get an adequate amount of nutrients from just eating that.

Feel free to continue believing something false is affecting your body and ignoring the fact that you are being a hypochondriac. But I highly doubt it will be HEALTHY for your body, as indicated by your issues today.

i lived off of frozen french fries and water for about three weeks, and i never experienced any signs of dizzyness, tiredness or anything, so i don't see how this guys diet will affect him.

also, What the hell is candida? i always read it as -canada- and then spend fifteen minutes trying to figure out why people think canada causes acne.

hahaha canada causin acne, this morning felt a little sick but been feeling that everytime after i take probiotics no big deal it goes right away when i eat. face is lookin pretty decent had 2 little whiteheads when i woke up thats all. yestaerday i had some sugar but just some not alot so i dont go crazy and binge like i did before. feeling pretty good

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

i dont have control over sweets and pizza and bread etc. i just cant stop myself, im just going to go on accutane and see how it works :think:

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape