Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
californiaEstie

Perricone MD Flawless Perfection Set LOG

yes thats what i think :) cause like a fair skinned girl and like bleach blonde hair will NOT work but the dark hair brings out her skin tone

Probably true. People say that red hair makes me look better though. My boyfriend looooooves the dark hair... but I've had red hair for so long I feel a little bit wall-flower-y without it lol. Silly huh?

I have 2 pimples on the right side of my face. Smaller than they would be off medication, but still pretty rare. WTF? Could it be cell phone use, pillow, hair? ? ? I am super annoyed. Maybe because I haven't done my laser & light in over a month?

:shake:

Ok I am getting a little anxioooous.

I have 3 medium sized pimples on my face. None of them are at a head, they are under the skin. I haven't had a pimple this size in awhile, and definitely not 3 at a time! Is it the new skin care stuff? I put Kate Somerville's EradiKate treatment on my face on a small pimple this morning and it got bigger. (But I did that with other skin care lines too and never got this result) Do you think it's just part of the process? Or what... I'm getting stressed out!!

Edited by bek_cogent

Or maybe because I stopped moisturizing as much? Or because I haven't done my in-office treatments? Orrrrr because I probably didn't apply as much Differin as normal the last 2 nights? (ran out)

Any input appreciated. :)

Edited by bek_cogent

So time lapse. I got sick and had a death in the family.

2 of the pimples kind of just flattened out. They left small marks but whatever, I'll get laser soon. One of them only released a tiny pinprick of white stuff and it's just been sitting there. It's going down now- way less noticeable than it was before.

I honestly can't say whether it was the new products or not. I usually don't have negative reactions to most things. I guess we will see....

hey bek, idk how long u have been using the argan oil, but i tried it, and 2 weeks later had 9 breakouts. BUT i don't think i can say argan caused all of it, (im sure it was accutane) but i dont think it helped them either. plus argan oil has high concetrations of oleic acid which is not good for acne prone skin

http://beautifulwithbrains.com/2009/07/11/...ents-argan-oil/

http://psoriarid.com/blog/?tag=argan-oil

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/9253971/COMEDO...INGREDIENT-LIST

those are some articles.

I'm stuck.

I feel like my skin has gotten a little worse. I have a very pesky and persistent pimple of the type which I rarely get anymore. I have more little spots. I don't know if this is the new skin care or not... Hmmm. I have been stressed and haven't got my laser + light treatments for a few months.

Do you guys think I should get my laser + light appointment scheduled and keep using the products before and after to see if it improves? Or should I stop them now and see if things get better? Decisions decisions. :boohoo:

hey bek, idk how long u have been using the argan oil, but i tried it, and 2 weeks later had 9 breakouts. BUT i don't think i can say argan caused all of it, (im sure it was accutane) but i dont think it helped them either. plus argan oil has high concetrations of oleic acid which is not good for acne prone skin

http://beautifulwithbrains.com/2009/07/11/...ents-argan-oil/

http://psoriarid.com/blog/?tag=argan-oil

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/9253971/COMEDO...INGREDIENT-LIST

those are some articles.

Alriiiiiighty.

I really like this line. I think it is too much for me since I am using a retinoid and BP at the same time. I like the toner but I don't think 2x a day is a good idea. I think all of them combined are just a wee bit too "anti-aging"/interfering for this regimen. I really would recommend them to someone on a different regimen though. They give you a wonderful glow. I don't know if I should just continue using them (considering the price) or give them to my mom or someone to try. GAHHH!! Haha damn my spending habits on skin care. I am going to try Philosophy now in my quest for a brand I can be loyal to. I love every single one of their products that I have tried and I got an AMAZING deal on Sephora called "The Joy of Great Skin". If anyone thinks I should make a log on that please let me know. :]

Edited by bek_cogent

thats probably a good. but its really hard to use alot of different products when ur on topicals. u generally just want to stick to washing and moisturizing cuz thats all ur skin can handle. i suggest u find a brand with a really good face wash/ moisturizer rather than adding a bunch of toners and other lotions cuz they can become too much.

Haha so I ended up storing them for awhile and took them to my boyfriend's apartment for us to use. Now I stole the cleanser back hahaha. I have been using the Face Finishing moisturizer and loving it so I will try using the Nutritive cleanser again. Maybe just the toner was too much. ANYHOW ALSO- I am going to be trying out Perricone's new Hypoallergenic line for free!! :D We will see what sizes they send me! So excited.

bek_cogent, you are an addict and need to seek professional help. Changing skin care products this frequently WILL kill you, and in some cases it has been known to cause money loss.

bek_cogent, you are an addict and need to seek professional help. Changing skin care products this frequently WILL kill you, and in some cases it has been known to cause money loss.

Haha what? Every 5 months isn't that bad ;) Money Loss is a definite issue! But the hypoallergenic line I'll be testing for free! Woooot!