Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi!

I`m new here. I have mod. severe acne.

So I`m using clearpores for 4 days now and it has broke out like never (I don`t remember me like this before :D ). I`ve seen people saying the same thing that it gets worse. So what should I expect? Stick with it for all the 3 months? Does it get better after those few weeks or not?

Thanks.

Hi!

I`m new here. I have mod. severe acne.

So I`m using clearpores for 4 days now and it has broke out like never (I don`t remember me like this before :D ). I`ve seen people saying the same thing that it gets worse. So what should I expect? Stick with it for all the 3 months? Does it get better after those few weeks or not?

Thanks.

I have no idea what clearpores is, but maybe your skin is just purging. Any time you start a new regimen your skin is going to purge. Give it a little longer to see what happens.

Moved to over the counter acne medications from the Acne.org regimen forum. Please check the headings and descriptions so you'll know where to post. Thanks! :)