Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
juicy788

spot treating with retinoids?

I've been reading that some people use their retinoid as a spot treatment. Is this a good/effective idea?

Can you see results by spot treating with retinoids every once in awhile? I thought it wouldn't be that effective because retinoids are only effective after several weeks of use...

Thanks!

That's what I assumed, too.

But, say you only breakout on your cheeks, so you decide to only apply on the cheeks and leave the forehead alone. As long as you apply to that one area daily, would the retinoid still work for that one area?

Thanks!

That's what I assumed, too.

But, say you only breakout on your cheeks, so you decide to only apply on the cheeks and leave the forehead alone. As long as you apply to that one area daily, would the retinoid still work for that one area?

No problem!

It would work for that area but your skin would be unbalanced if you know what I mean. It would be best to apply it to your whole face, but I think it would still work. But if you start breaking out on your forehead you have no control over it, and have to start behind. You know what I mean?

i've noticed that spots, tend to go away or come to a head much quicker if I apply ziana or differin to them.