Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys~ so i just received my acne.org BP treatment.

I havent applied yet Bcuz im gonna apply this evening~.

However ive got a question about the BP treatment.

1. currently ive got an moderate acne around my cheek area (quite severe'ish) and other parts are not as bad as my cheeks. So do i have to apply the affected areas only? or the whole face?? What if it goes on to a skin where there are no acnes? Will a new acne form on the spot?

2. I am gonna use the Dans BP treatment once a day every night. will this still cause a severe itchiness and redness in the beginning?? btw how do i know when to increase the amount of the BP treatment dose? i noe you have to increase after the week usage but... isnt it sound so sudden?... (myb its just me... haha)

Ive got so much question.. haha :) Cuz i tried everything but never worked for me... :( it just made my face worse... so i hope this product works for me!

Thanks for reading guys~ Hope i get ur feedbacks soooon~

Edited by Morning to Night

Apply the BP to anywhere that you typically break out. Most Regimen users apply it to their whole face, regardless of where their current breakouts are located, because BP can not only help to clear the acne that's already at the surface, but can prevent new acne from forming.

While you may want to start off using a very small amount of BP only once a day for the first week in order to let your skin adjust gradually, it's important to eventually work your way up to using the full recommended dose, twice a day.

A basic schedule would be:

Week 1: 1/2 pump (if you're using a 16 oz. bottle) or 1/4 finger (if you're using an 8 oz. tube), once a day

Week 2: 1/2 pump or 1/4 finger, twice a day

Week 3: 1 pump or 1/2 finger, twice a day

Week 4: 1 1/2 pump or 3/4 finger, twice a day

Week 5+: 2 pumps or 1 full finger, twice a day

It's normal to experience some dryness, redness, and itchiness early on, even when taking it slow. Just be sure to use plenty of moisturizer. Your skin will adjust in time. ; )